The Newsroom

Sky News: Presenters & Rotas

Chat about Sky News Presenters and Rotas Here (July 2010)

LL
London Lite Founding member London London
TTRWE posted:
Is she going there as a presenter?

Her tweet mentions a 'loan' from Sky News so I think she'll cover Sky News sports bulletins/Sunrise, as well as reporting.
Live at five with Jeremy gave kudos
TT
TTRWE UTV World News
Very surprising that they've gone from Mark Austin to Ian King at 6.30pm during all of the Brexit news and the developing nature of it.
AS
AlexS Central (East) Midlands Today
TTRWE posted:

Her tweet mentions a 'loan' from Sky News so I think she'll cover Sky News sports bulletins/Sunrise, as well as reporting.

I imagine it must be a presenter role on SSN as surely sports bulletins on Sky News would be a demotion and this kind of secondment is almost always into a more senior role.

24 days later

JW
JamesWorldNews Central World News
#BREAKING | Sunrise on 8th December will be presented by Stephen Dixon and Basil Brush.

You have been warned.

Boom! Boom!
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
KE
kernow
#BREAKING | Sunrise on 8th December will be presented by Stephen Dixon and Basil Brush.

You have been warned.

Boom! Boom!

Basil Brush presenting Sunrise?!

What next, Hacker and Dodge presenting Breakfast & Sooty and Sweep presenting Good Morning Britain?
DE
DE88 UTV Newsline
Give me Sooty and Sweep over P**rs any day.
"What is two plus two?" "Rather more than three." "Yes, but can you be more specific?" "The Belgians."
LL
AlexS posted:
TTRWE posted:

I imagine it must be a presenter role on SSN as surely sports bulletins on Sky News would be a demotion and this kind of secondment is almost always into a more senior role.

So far she's done the short hits on SSN and sports bulletins on Sky News.
BF
BFGArmy Channel Channel Islands
A rare weekend appearance from Anna Botting tonight - in the usual evening slot. Bit surprised to tune in and see her on air.
Wonder if some of Sky's other main faces may pop up tomorrow ahead of the Brexit vote on Tuesday.
WO
Worzel Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
It was mentioned a while back about Sky News not utilising the soft area with maroon sofa in the lobby outside the studio for interviews.

They used it today for a pre-recorded interview with Dominic Raab.

MO
Mouseboy33
oh SkyNews....what in the world?
I'm here to give you something to talk about! You're Welcome.
https://youtu.be/1g18oiI2WIU
WO
Woodpecker Central (West) Midlands Today
It was mentioned a while back about Sky News not utilising the soft area with maroon sofa in the lobby outside the studio for interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3bIV6HzGI

It was me who mentioned that... and then subsequently got shot down for daring to suggest it. I don't think that looks too bad, to be honest. It's different, anyway.
LL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3bIV6HzGI

It was me who mentioned that... and then subsequently got shot down for daring to suggest it. I don't think that looks too bad, to be honest. It's different, anyway.

It's better than the Ikea nonsense used in the Glass Box.

Newer posts