« Topics
DeMarkay158 posts since 29 Oct 2015
London London
Dating In The Jungle is a spin-off to IACGMOOH and will run between Mid-Feburary and Early March.

This show is based on Fleur East's voiceover during the 'inner circle' trial on IACGMOOH a few nights ago.

I think this will be a great format for ITV2 and for civilians to experience life in the famous I'm a Celeb jungle.

Below is the title card and voting screen.

Feedback is welcomed.

lukeshep, FanOfTV99 and JoshX gave kudos
Newsroom24223 posts since 28 Jan 2017
Westcountry Points West
Looks like a brilliant idea, really like the graphics you've created, look very realistic. Think the concept of the show is a really interesting idea, I haven't watched the part of the show you describe yet but will take a look.

Really want to see more. Perhaps more background for the show, more graphics, potentially a title sequence but looks great what you've done so far.

4/5
DeMarkay gave kudos
London London
Looks like a brilliant idea, really like the graphics you've created, look very realistic. Think the concept of the show is a really interesting idea, I haven't watched the part of the show you describe yet but will take a look.

Really want to see more. Perhaps more background for the show, more graphics, potentially a title sequence but looks great what you've done so far.

4/5

Thank you for your kind words 😁.
More is coming later today!
London London
Background of the show:

'Dating In The Jungle' will see twelve ordinary singles move into the Australian Jungle where they can expect trials, tribulations, tears and tasks to really test their compatibility and potentially start a relationship.

Week by week, each person will be partnered with someone different and one couple being voted off if their compatibility score has dropped during the week, which will be determined by an app vote by viewers at home during Thursday nights episode and then a final one made by the other camp-mates during the live episode on Friday.

The couples will also rate their compatibility in secret and will be revealed by the host(s) when they enter the jungle.

The show is very similar to Love Island but it has an element of Come Dine With Me and First Dates with a makeshift restaurant built inside the camp, complete with food, waiters and of course cameras to capture every detail. They won't be alone as the other contestants will have the opportunity to spy on and manipulate their date.

During the LIVE final on ITV2, previously eliminated couples will be invited back to vote for who they would like to win, just like Big Brother in the US, then the public vote will open and the two votes will be combined together alongside their final compatibility score and whoever reaches 75% or above will win 'Dating In The Jungle'.
lukeshep gave kudos
lukeshep37 posts since 30 Jul 2017
London London
Very nice idea, DeMarkay! This is a show I could definitely see happening on ITV2.

Edit: What is that font that you used on the voting screen? It looks very nice.
Last edited by lukeshep on 30 November 2018 9:28pm
DeMarkay gave kudos