2017 (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MR
mr_vivian
DE88 posted:
JoshX posted:
Just a miscellaneous thing, but Subway seem to use the ITV region names;
https://www.subway.com/en-GB/Promotions/participating-stores-terms-conditions

No UTV region :O I wonder why there's a HTV region and a Wales region? Are they not the same?

Here the "HTV" region is the HTV West region. Wink

Oh I see! It's all very random but a nice thought all the same.

10 days later

FO
FanOfTV99
Anyone know why This Morning was on well after 12:30 pm today?
:-(
A former member
Itv +1?
FO
FanOfTV99
Itv +1?

No, I was getting ready to do my radio show and it said "The Bake Off winner was on at 12:45 pm" from the menu.
DA
davidhorman
What is the "it" that said that, and what menu?
JO
Joe
No, I was getting ready to do my radio show

Nice little mention there
elmarko and bilky asko gave kudos
TI
This Is Granada
Itv +1?

No, I was getting ready to do my radio show and it said "The Bake Off winner was on at 12:45 pm" from the menu.

I too noticed the programme menu typo. The menu said 12:45, but Ruth verbally said he will be on at 12:15......and alas this is what time the bake off guy appeared.

Just a typo on the menu...nothing more dramatic than that.
ET
ethanh05
How did ITV cover the silence?
JA
JAS84
Special five minute news programme.
WA
watchingtv
How did ITV cover the silence?

They opened with A special graphic with no audio, Alastair Stewart presented. It closed at the very end of The Last Post.
Channel 5 I believe has Julian Druker present (he has presented it in the past IIRC. It ended just before the end of The Last Post with no end board. Differently to ITV, they showed LIVE's from various locations with I (apologise for guessing) believe usually they do.

12 days later

SE
Square Eyes Founding member
New Dancing on Ice promo :

TO
tomo359
And once again ITV win the award for best christmas advert! (I know technically its not a christmas advert, but its still better than all this years actual christmas ads). Love how they've kept with the same style as last years ad.

Newer posts