TV Home Forum

Loose Women

From TVC - April 2018 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JB
JasonB
Anyone know why the pictures of Annette and Richard have been blurred out? I assume they didn't go out like that:

:-(
A former member
---
:-(
A former member
Not having the rights for online usage?

In all the This Morning online clips they tend to cut out any video of copyright material. It's easier to blur the vision rather than cut the audio here.
JO
Jonwo

In all the This Morning online clips they tend to cut out any video of copyright material. It's easier to blur the vision rather than cut the audio here.

They do that on Lorraine's online clips as well.

10 days later

BF
BFGArmy

JW
JamesWorldNews
The Return Of..............

Great news! Blobby for PM!
JC
JCB
Anyone know why the pictures of Annette and Richard have been blurred out? I assume they didn't go out like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yVSQU9HOiM

Blimey, that interview was hard work.
NE
Newsroom24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yVSQU9HOiM

Jonwo posted:

They do that on Lorraine's online clips as well.

...and all of the other Loose Women ones too I think.
JV
James Vertigan Founding member

Seems there was something up with Blobby’s voice during his Loose Women appearance - sounded very muffled/distorted - not like it usually does...
WH
Whataday Founding member
I don't think it was the same performer for starters. He wasn't very Blobby-like.

8 days later

JW
JamesWorldNews
Coleen Nolan is back on-air today. And the Christmas set makes its debut too. A lot of tinsel.
UB
UBox
The set looks so much better without those glass panels.

Newer posts