The Newsroom

Brexit Dramarama

UPDATE | Extension to 31st Jan 2020 (November 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james-2001
One good thing though was seeing everyone in the studio applaud when it was announced McVey has gone, does anyone like her?
AS
AlexS
I think they were cheering that she has done what they considered the right thing rather than that she had gone.
RO
rob Founding member
Politics Live starting 15 minutes earlier at 12pm.
GE
thegeek Founding member
excellent work, well done.
ST
steveboswell
AlexS posted:
I think they were cheering that she has done what they considered the right thing rather than that she had gone.

No sir, they're saying "Boo-urns"
DV
dvboy
BBC chosing to show the 1 o'clock news on the news channel when really they could have done with continuing breaking news as Rees-Mogg puts his no confidence letter in and it's reported the chair of the 1922 ctte is visiting the chief whip.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
One good thing though was seeing everyone in the studio applaud when it was announced McVey has gone, does anyone like her?

She was better as a CBBC presenter than a politician. And she was never that great on CBBC.
UK
UKnews
dvboy posted:
BBC chosing to show the 1 o'clock news on the news channel when really they could have done with continuing breaking news as Rees-Mogg puts his no confidence letter in and it's reported the chair of the 1922 ctte is visiting the chief whip.

Nothing significant was likely to happen, and it didn't. If they had thought there was a chance of a development they would have kept the News Channel separate, just as they did during the Six O'Clock News last night.
RD
RDJ
BBC News Special currently on BBC Two.
MA
mannewskev
Has ITV had any unscheduled news updates?
MI
Mike516
Is this the first time Afternoon Live has been shown on BBC World News?
JW
JamesWorldNews
a516 posted:
Is this the first time Afternoon Live has been shown on BBC World News?

Yes, I believe so.
bkman1990 and Mike516 gave kudos

Newer posts