The Newsroom

Sky News: Presenters & Rotas

Chat about Sky News Presenters and Rotas Here (July 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CW
CraigWills
I think it’s a step back in a way, moving from the breakfast slot which is regarded as one the biggest slots bar 10pm. However since his role on Sunrise has been limited somewhat then moving to three shifts where he hosts solo is probably better for him. However if they’re moving Niall to Sunrise I think it’s a safe bet it’s going double headed once more, Niall is very good and would be wasted doing Jonathan’s current role.
It seems a straight swap for Jonathan and Niall, with Jonathan moving to 10-2 on Saturday/Sunday & on a Friday Sky News Tonight 7-9.
I’m assuming Isabel will return to Fri-Sun Sunrise? Gillian therefore returning to Fri 11-2 & Sat/Sun 5-8.
RO
rob Founding member
RTE's Stephen Murphy becomes Sky's Ireland Correspondent, succeeding Darren McCaffrey. David Blevins remains Senior Ireland Correspondent.
bkman1990 and London Lite gave kudos
LL
London Lite Founding member
rob posted:
RTE's Stephen Murphy becomes Sky's Ireland Correspondent, succeeding Darren McCaffrey. David Blevins remains Senior Ireland Correspondent.

I take it Stephen will be based in Dublin, while David is in Belfast?

11 days later

LL
With Niall now the weekday Sunrise headline presenter, Sophy Ridge has returned to present Sky News Tonight on a Friday.
TT
TTRWE
Generally I'm supportive of most of the recent schedule changes.

Have to say don't like this evenings line-up after Mark Austin though, think they're good people in the wrong slots.

42 days later

LL
Spotted Kate McCann now working at her new role as a political reporter this afternoon.
WO
Worzel
Duplicate
WO
Worzel
Spotted Kate McCann now working at her new role as a political reporter this afternoon.

But which one. Wink
BF
BFGArmy
Adele Robinson anchoring Sunrise this morning alongside Tom Macleod.
Can’t remember her making too many daytime presenting appearances. She’s pretty good actually.
TV
TVViewer256
Sally Lockwood also making an appearance presenting this morning/afternoon
LL
Rebecca Williams is leaving as West of England Correspondent today, joining SSN in December on secondment.
TT
TTRWE
Is she going there as a presenter?

Newer posts