TV ARK: Returns Jan 2020

At LAST! (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MY
MY83
A-500
LL
Larry the Loafer
The big scoop from tonight's live stream was the website was due to return at the end of October, then pushed back to November, and further delays mean the launch has been pushed back further because one of the coders has less time to work on the website. Nevertheless, they still foresee a launch before the end of the year.
dominicmgm, Ittr and DE88 gave kudos
DO
dominicmgm
they still foresee a launch before the end of the year.

I hope. Otherwise it's no good having a site that's been dead for 2 years!
:-(
A former member
Thats rather cheeky isn't it?
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
they still foresee a launch before the end of the year.

I hope. Otherwise it's no good having a site that's been dead for 2 years!

The next time you decide to redo a website and it gets delayed, do come back and tell us about it so we can tell you off for 'having a site that's been dead for 2 years' and see how you like having snotty comments thrown in your direction.
LL
Larry the Loafer
It's moments like this where some people need to be politely reminded that this is a group of volunteers working for free in their spare time. We should be extremely grateful for the work they're putting into it, regardless how long it takes them.
NL
Ne1L C
Well said.
JA
JAS84
Would people be complaining if they'd left the old version of the site online until the new one was ready?
IS
Inspector Sands
I don't see why they couldn't, but it's up to them. It's not as if they're providing an essential service and need to stay online
RO
Rory

LL
Larry the Loafer
JAS84 posted:
Would people be complaining if they'd left the old version of the site online until the new one was ready?

I'm sure it was mentioned on one of the live chats that it wasn't plausible to leave the existing site up, as it was being gutted out and completely rebuilt.
:-(
A former member
Plus it would cost them double the money since there would have two sites to deal with..

Newer posts