TV Home Forum

CBBC Channel

New logo for 2016 - out with the green (September 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Josh
JoshX posted:
CBBC HD has just cut out and there's a problem on SD - green bars and the programme is glitching

Yes! Just recorded this on my phone. I’ve had to listen this weekly while at my Grandparents, and this is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened during my CBBC viewing! Once I get on Metropol, I’ll upload the clips

Do upload it if you can
LL
Larry the Loafer
Going by the iPlayer feed, the audio fell out of sync for a few seconds before coming back, then almost immediately fizzled out to a black screen with no DOG. All seems alright now.
LS
LewisS
JoshX posted:
JoshX posted:
CBBC HD has just cut out and there's a problem on SD - green bars and the programme is glitching

Yes! Just recorded this on my phone. I’ve had to listen this weekly while at my Grandparents, and this is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened during my CBBC viewing! Once I get on Metropol, I’ll upload the clips

Do upload it if you can

Still battling with Metropol on mobile! No mention of the problem.
JO
Josh
Nothing mentioned from the presenters. It might just be a transmission problem and not a gallery problem
JO
Josh
JoshX posted:

Do upload it if you can

Still battling with Metropol on mobile! No mention of the problem.

No worries, I'll see what I can do
LS
LewisS
Right. Try this, or I’ll upload them when I get back. That’ll be a hour at most.

I apologise for the phone camera and background noise.
LS
LewisS
Clip 2:
Apologies for the background noise/phone clip etc again.
LL
Larry the Loafer
Close your eyes and you could swear the Max Headroom hijacker struck again.
JO
Josh
The DOG is gone again
LS
LewisS
Close your eyes and you could swear the Max Headroom hijacker struck again.

Laughing
LS
LewisS
Hey Josh,
Keep us all updated, I’m leaving soon! (At least as much you can bear it!)
LS
LewisS
His mic pack battery came out doing a handstand!!
ive left now
Last edited by LewisS on 4 October 2018 6:22pm

Newer posts