TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

From Television Centre (April 2018)

FR
freddied056 Meridian (South) South Today

I know the screens in the background are all made up for the effect of a "gallery" but I've always wondered what actually appears in the text. Is it actually old stories, or has someone let their cat loose on the keyboard and it's just a load of random letters to look like a sentence?

It's loads of different things. They have a graph of polls in England, Scotland and Wales in one of them if you look

9 days later

RI
Richard Granada North West Today
Have they ditched the shot of TVC now? It was the blurry studio shot yesterday and today. EDIT: and looking back though ITV Hub it hasn't been used on any of the days I've checked.
Last edited by Richard on 13 September 2018 10:34pm
CW
CraigWills Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Ben & Charlotte leading this morning, Charlotte also reading headlines.
WH
Whataday Founding member Wales Wales Today
Good Morning Blandness.
London Lite and 030293 gave kudos
CI
cityprod West Country (West) Spotlight
Good Morning Blandness.

A massive improvement on the Good Morning Blowhard that is Piers Morgan. I'll take blandness over him anyday.
EJ
EJNutz Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
Ben & Charlotte leading this morning, Charlotte also reading headlines.

Good to see that the news was on straightaway rather than wait 20 minutes for Piers Morgan to say how great he is.
BB
BBI45 Central (East) East Midlands Today
And of course, the thing you must not do if the ape is enraged is the Macarena.
oflahertya and Stuart gave kudos
WH
Inappropriately chirpy delivery for a storm that's expected to cause a lot of destruction and endanger lives.
ID
Identity Wales Wales Today
Inappropriately chirpy delivery for a storm that's expected to cause a lot of destruction and endanger lives.

In what way was it chirpy? I found it quite informative and well executed by GMB to be honest
AN
all new Phil Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Good Morning Blandness.

A massive improvement on the Good Morning Blowhard that is Piers Morgan. I'll take blandness over him anyday.

Breakfast might be the show for you then...
WH

In what way was it chirpy? I found it quite informative and well executed by GMB to be honest

Perhaps just me then, but I found it a bit too cheerful, she was smiling throughout and almost laughing in parts I felt. The content was great, but the delivery made me feel a bit uncomfortable.
ST
Stuart West Country (West) Spotlight
That's a very good use of their huge screen.

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic