The Gallery

Discussions about Sharitall21

Originally called ITV slide version 2 (August 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
It can't be a new CWilliams, there isn't a dodgy holding slide with 15 minute musical interval (which incidentally I notice somebody pull Mr Williams up on that on his YouTube discussion page and the his justification for the idea just pushes it into even more surreal territory but we won't dwell on that)
SH
Sharitall21
Quote:
(I presume from your text additions on your Vimeo post you live in Alabama in the US?)

No. I live in Birmingham United Kingdom
AJ
AJ
Jeeze. What the hell is all of this?
:-(
A former member
AJ posted:

I don’t know, but it’s the first interesting thread in the mocks forum for a while.
SH
Sharitall21
AJ posted:

AJ posted:

I don’t know, but it’s the first interesting thread in the mocks forum for a while.

I can tell you what is happening:
Basically I posted a mock that was crap. Then I made a stupid Vimeo post about me 'leaving' the forums (which WILL happen) which got loads of views and loads of criticism which I thought was 'rude' and 'negative' and now here I am, with loads of others, in a position I don't feel comfortable in.
AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF MY STUPID THINKING ! ! ! Mad Mad

I am 100 percent positive that schools will reopen soon. And I am also 100 percent sure that this mock will have no ending. AND I AM ALSO 100 PERCENT SURE THAT THAT SUMMARISES IT ALL!
SH
Sharitall21
New image
https://ibb.co/e3Otze
:-(
A former member
AS
Asa Admin
I think the attitude of the op is clear enough so no reason for this to remain open Rolling Eyes

Newer posts