Media Websites

Twitter (and other social media) Gold Thread

Sharing the best from Twitter... before closing time! (April 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
FO
FanOfTV99

Funny how we still do that today. Very Happy Very Happy
JA
james-2001
I'm glad someone was able to read the handwriting in those letters, because I can't!
Larry the Loafer and peterrocket gave kudos
VM
VMPhil
Is it big headed to post my own tweet here? This is the biggest response to something I’ve posted on Twitter ever.

NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Is it big headed to post my own tweet here?

Long as your ego doesn't block the fire exit or (more importantly) access to the kettle. Wink
DE88, BBI45 and VMPhil gave kudos
BC
Blake Connolly Founding member
Good work, Phil! Nice confirmation from the series producer that there was some luck involved...

As others have mentioned in the thread, very impressive to get that audio that good on that platform as the train comes in.
MarkT76, DE88 and VMPhil gave kudos
VM
VMPhil
The reaction has been bonkers. Most of what I post on Twitter is only ever meant to be of interest to the same group of people that I talk to on a regular basis on there. I did no promotion or anything - it just organically spread. I know that's the very definition of viral, but as I've never experienced it before it's amazing to see it happen.

Someone tweeted me to say they watched the whole programme the clip is from, on the strength of that one clip, and enjoyed it!

I should post this reply which is getting people's attention too:

FO
FanOfTV99
Is it big headed to post my own tweet here? This is the biggest response to something I’ve posted on Twitter ever.

Has Michael Buerk replied back to you yet.
:-(
A former member
He not on twitter is he?
VM
VMPhil
If anyone's interested by the way, it seems that it was a complete fluke rather than meticulously timed as my original tweet suggested.

And last night, just when I thought it was starting to slow down, James Corden went and retweeted it.
DE88, MarkT76 and London Lite gave kudos
FO
FanOfTV99
If anyone's interested by the way, it seems that it was a complete fluke rather than meticulously timed as my original tweet suggested.

And last night, just when I thought it was starting to slow down, James Corden went and retweeted it.

Quick. Ask him for a Carpool Karaoke.
LL
Larry the Loafer
Stevie Wonder, Adele, Paul McCartney... Michael Burke.
JA
JAS84
I think TV Forumers will like this...

It's a new magazine out tomorrow.

Newer posts