The Gallery

Discussions about Sharitall21

Originally called ITV slide version 2 (August 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SH
Sharitall21
Alright, considering the massive failure of my last mock and me switching to an iMac after using Windows for 3 years and downloading and installing a ton of stuff including Office for Mac 2011, it is time for a revision of my last slide.

Here is a version 2 of the last mock I did. Considering all the feedback I recieved last time, here is a less wordy, newer, without signposting channel 3 mock. Criticism welcome. Thumbs up

EDIT: Umm.. no.

https://ibb.co/jmtL3U

And here is proof of my editing:

https://ibb.co/meAYOU

Thanks For Your Patience
Last edited by Sharitall21 on 2 September 2018 9:15am - 2 times in total
SH
Sharitall21
Oh, and by the way, I didn't DOWNLOAD Office 2011, I BOUGHT it. from somewhere online.
JO
Joe
Alright, considering the massive failure of my last mock and me switching to an iMac after using Windows for 3 years and downloading and installing a ton of stuff including Office for Mac 2011, it is time for a revision of my last slide.

Here is a version 2 of the last mock I did. Considering all the feedback I recieved last time, here is a less wordy, newer, without signposting channel 3 mock. Criticism welcome. Thumbs up

EDIT: Umm.. no.

https://ibb.co/jmtL3U

And here is proof of my editing:

https://ibb.co/meAYOU

Thanks For Your Patience

Oh, and by the way, I didn't DOWNLOAD Office 2011, I BOUGHT it. from somewhere online.

I'm enjoying the defensiveness. The 'proof' of you 'editing' and responding to an unmade accusation that you didn't download Office (I did download my copy of Office, by the way – I wasn't aware that it affected how it operated).
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
This has gone too far in the wrong direction IMO, it just looks unbalanced on screen with text floating at the top of the screen.

Compare this to the ITV+1 slide for overnight and you'll notice it fills the frame more so it looks visually better:

Don't forget even though its a mock to get good feedback and constructive criticism you (and we) need to be able to visualise this being used on screen. It would also probably help your not throwing a strop like you did in the previous thread.
DB
dbl

Office 2011 wouldn't really be appropriate for creating mocks anyway.
SH
Sharitall21
Try to do some real work on TV Forum. Case closed.
SH
Sharitall21

I bought the iMac from a nearby repair shop and it came with Office for some stupid reason. THAT IS WHAT I TRIED TO SAY!

Case closed. No more replies please.
DW
DavidWhitfield
I'm sorry, Sharitall21 but you seem to have a terrible attitude.

You won't get meaningful, helpful, constructive feedback if you respond to the first couple of responses with 'no more replies please'.

Neil Jones' comments could have been seen as helpful if you looked at it objectively. Instead you seem to take it as a personal attack whenever you receive a comment which gives any form of negative feedback.

You won't get anywhere behaving like that.

If you're going to post your mocks on here, you need to be open to constructive criticism. People are giving you this in order to help you improve your work. You need to remember that.
NJ

I bought the iMac from a nearby repair shop and it came with Office for some stupid reason. THAT IS WHAT I TRIED TO SAY!

Nobody has mentioned or questioned the source of the Office on your Mac apart from you. In all honesty nobody cares whether you got your Office 2011 from a shop, BitTorrent, the moon or a dustbin. It's irrelevant and we're not the Software Police.

Anyway since you've now decided to bugger off because nobody will shower your creations in the praise you think they deserve, all that's left to say is Bye-Bye, the exit's over there and mind the swinging door doesn't bruise your ego on the way out.
DO
dosxuk
Anyway since you've now decided to bugger off because nobody will shower your creations in the praise you think they deserve, all that's left to say is Bye-Bye, the exit's over there and mind the swinging door doesn't bruise your ego on the way out.

You missed "PS, your flouncing off video link doesn't work" Smile

If you do manage to track down the video (2 plays at time of posting!), it seems to mostly be complaining we didn't believe him about paying for Office!
NJ
Hmm, there's an idea:

Lynn, take a message, new idea for TV Forum: A forum where users don't criticise the mocks but the software they use instead. Slate My Software.
BB
BBI45
I'll just post the video here to save people running through the 2,000 results for 'TV Forum':
oflahertya and TVViewer256 gave kudos

Newer posts