TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

From Television Centre (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TR
TROGGLES
JAS84 posted:
I think he said he was off for X amount of weeks which worked out he'd be back on the 18th. It was reported in The Sun as 18th until Piers himself corrected it yesterday.
GMB supposed to be in Hull tomorrow, Piers wouldn't survive 5 minutes there Very Happy
They're only there to show Wyke College students getting their A-Level results.

Is it that time of year again, glum faces & squealing girls OMG-ing Laughing I suppose ts an escape from the 'B' story. There is so much more real news out there.
NA
natoswald
Looks like Sean's getting the chance to present with Ranvir tomorrow, according to the Radio Times guide. It's been quite a while!
BB
BBI45
Looks like Sean's getting the chance to present with Ranvir tomorrow, according to the Radio Times guide. It's been quite a while!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was the last time:

EDIT: As shown by TVDP, this was not the last time.
Last edited by BBI45 on 16 August 2018 2:01pm
JK
JK08
BBI45 posted:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was the last time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CzOaSF4D_w

It still baffles me how those truly awful lower thirds made it to air.
TV
TVDP
The 2nd and last time he presented GMB :

He also did few part of the show (on his own or with Charlotte when Ben & Susanna were outside).
UB
UBox
TVDP posted:
The 2nd and last time he presented GMB : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOpCzXPgfNs

He also did few part of the show (on his own or with Charlotte when Ben & Susanna were outside).

That female voice over was pretty awful in hindsight.

Will be great to see him having a chance to present tomorrow.
CW
CraigWills

It was reported that Eamonn was doing Wednesday-Friday but considering he and Ruth have Friday’s off This Morning during the summer I always thought that might not have been correct. I’m assuming they’ll have no newsreader if Sean does present, however let’s hope they give a reporter the newsreader shift for the day.
TH
TomH
I hope Sean does get to present. I don’t know why they bring in guest male hosts when Sean is perfectly capable and one of the reporters could do the newsreader role.
BBI45, Brekkie and DavidWhitfield gave kudos
BR
Brekkie
I honestly think the back end of the week would be far stronger anchored by Sean and Charlotte than it is with Ben and Kate.
BBI45, DavidWhitfield and watchingtv gave kudos
IT
Ittr
Jeremy Kyle's back on Monday.
WH
what
Jeremy Kyle's back on Monday.

Ugh.
:-(
A former member
Genuinely surprised Judge Rinder hasn’t presented yet.

Newer posts