« Topics
62305822,277 posts since 19 Aug 2005
STV Central Reporting Scotland
What is it with the Nations regularly playing out mis-matched stings and idents? Only Network seems to keep them paired all the time.

Really? Scotland been pretty decent of late keeping the sting and ident the same. Thankful Glasgow is still using the Football idents!

Scotland - 1pm today - Night Kayakers sting, Mountain Rescue ident Wink

I must be very lucky never seen this happen yet.
Is the next post dreaded?
Brekkie29,700 posts since 4 Jan 2003
HTV Wales Wales Today
Says everything you need to know about Oneness when a new ident debuted at 11am today and nobody even noticed.

Shouldn't that have been posted in the "John Logie Baird has Invented Television" thread?
Andrew Wood gave kudos
a516635 posts since 29 Jan 2010
Central (East) East Midlands Today
Says everything you need to know about Oneness when a new ident debuted at 11am today and nobody even noticed.

I've heard of government departments sneaking out potentially unpopular news and reports on "a good day to bury bad news", i.e. when people and the press are occupied with something else, now it seems the BBC has resorted to choosing a good day to bury bad idents...
Austin Tatious and BBI45 gave kudos
MMcG198574 posts since 14 Dec 2014
UTV Newsline
Do they not teach BBC ONE continuity announcers correct pronunciation these days? Both network and Scotland mispronounced 'grande dame'.

Mmmm...could be a lot worse.

Tonight's lottery numbers are: free, firteen, twenty-free, firty, firty-free and forty-free. The bonus ball is: fifty-free. There were free winners of tonight's draw - each receiving free-hundred-and-firty-free fousand pounds.
a516 and Wicko gave kudos