(February 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
New formats..
JB
JasonB
New formats..

How about a house party somewhere in a great house?
A former member
New formats..

How about a house party somewhere in a great house?

If it was like series 1 to 5.
MZ
Mr Zzzap
Completely unrelated to recent series. But had a random memory of SNT come back to me. Wondered if anyone else remembered.

I seem to recall in the early days. Ant and Dec went undercover as a fake Spanish (I think) pop duo? I'm sure they appeared on This Morning and performed a song in Spanish. But translated back in to English the lyrics were quite amusing. Did this really happen or am I imagining it?
FO
FanOfTV99
Completely unrelated to recent series. But had a random memory of SNT come back to me. Wondered if anyone else remembered.

I seem to recall in the early days. Ant and Dec went undercover as a fake Spanish (I think) pop duo? I'm sure they appeared on This Morning and performed a song in Spanish. But translated back in to English the lyrics were quite amusing. Did this really happen or am I imagining it?

I think you mean this
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
ITV do need a new entertainment show to break through, given that practically all of the big entertainment shows have been around now for some time. And especially as the next big entertainment format to come along is a Cowell format on the BBC, The Greatest Dancer.
BR
Brekkie
There should be a revival of You Bet

They've done that one.

Absolutely agree though it is ripe for a revival.
MZ
Mr Zzzap

I think you mean this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGVv7XfM9p4

That's the one. No idea why I thought they were pretending to be Spanish. Saying that, when this happened I'd have been about 8 or 9 at the time.
JO
Johnr
They did sort of bring back You Bet a few years ago in the form of Go For It...coincidentally presented by Mulhern

Sadly it only lasted one series which is a shame as I thought it was quite a good little show!
A former member
I always wonder why there didn't bring back Play your cards right with these two.
Last edited by A former member on 10 August 2018 6:16pm
HC
Hatton Cross
Johnr posted:
They did sort of bring back You Bet a few years ago in the form of Go For It...coincidentally presented by Mulhern

Sadly it only lasted one series which is a shame as I thought it was quite a good little show!

As did the BBC with Epic Win - it ended up as You Bet minus the budget, and some of the challenges were aimed at the comedic end of the spectrum, that it could have been billed as a spoof version and got away with it.
DE
DE88
I always wonder why there didn't bring back Play your cards right with these two.

It could have come back with Vernon Kay, but didn't:

http://www.bothersbar.co.uk/?p=4959

Newer posts