TV Home Forum

This Morning

Social distance no more thanks to clever tech. (p184) - 16/04/18 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GM
GMc
I don't think Marvin and Rochelle have presented for a couple of years now. It was Rylan last year with a few different co-hosts.
MR
mr_vivian
What happened to Marvin and Rochelle?
Have they quit this morning.

I don't think they've been on in at least 3 years. I don't think they've been asked back like so many others.

Also, no Rylan this Friday. Roman Kemp is doing a better job on the showbiz section in my opinion. See, you should never take too much time out or someone else will take your job on a show like that. Sharon Marshall got her job on it because the previous girl went on maternity leave lol!
JO
Jonwo
I wonder if Ore Oduba will be covering given he’s covered twice this year

What happened to Marvin and Rochelle?
Have they quit this morning.

I don't think they've been on in at least 3 years. I don't think they've been asked back like so many others.

Also, no Rylan this Friday. Roman Kemp is doing a better job on the showbiz section in my opinion. See, you should never take too much time out or someone else will take your job on a show like that. Sharon Marshall got her job on it because the previous girl went on maternity leave lol!

I like Roman Kemp but I imagine his radio commitments means he couldn’t do it full time
WH
Whataday Founding member
Sharon Marshall got her job on it because the previous girl went on maternity leave lol!

Not true - Sharon Marshall replaced Jaci Stephen who was sacked for writing a glowing review of Channel 5's Terry & Gaby.
Cando and London Lite gave kudos
BM
BM11
I think Sharon Marshall might have done appearances on Lorraine Kelly's show after Tina Barker left after she adopted.
Last edited by BM11 on 20 July 2018 3:36pm
MR
mr_vivian
Sharon Marshall got her job on it because the previous girl went on maternity leave lol!

Not true - Sharon Marshall replaced Jaci Stephen who was sacked for writing a glowing review of Channel 5's Terry & Gaby.

I think you will find Sharon Marshall told a whole audience of people at this morning live she was a temporary replacement for someone on maternity leave so it is indeed true.
WH
Whataday Founding member

I think you will find Sharon Marshall told a whole audience of people at this morning live she was a temporary replacement for someone on maternity leave so it is indeed true.

I am Jaci Stephen's friend - she was sacked (or rather, her contract wasn't renewed) at the end of the 02/03 series, and Sharon Marshall started in 2003.

Jaci was told of the decision several weeks before the end of the series, and was given the opportunity to complete the series but chose not to.

So I think you'll find it's not true.
Last edited by Whataday on 20 July 2018 9:25pm
RE
Reece24
Another new version of the summer titles used today (different from last weeks) - features shots of the new studio, a massive improvement.
FI
finty6
Michael Ball and Sara Cox presenting tomorrow’s show!
JO
Jonwo

Sounds like a real mismatch of Friday presenters.
WH
Whataday Founding member

Sounds like a real mismatch of Friday presenters.

It does if you think Sara Cox still hosts The Girlie Show. She has changed a lot since then.
DE88, London Lite and Jonwo gave kudos
SP
Spencer
An older male presenter known for his work in musicals, and a younger, female co-host with a background in programmes for younger people. Who'd have expected that on This Morning. Wink
Last edited by Spencer on 26 July 2018 2:52pm
London Lite and JamesWorldNews gave kudos

Newer posts