TV Home Forum

Doctor Who (2018 onwards)

Split from Doctor Who (2015) (February 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member
Looks brill!! Looks very cinematic stuff!!
LB
Luke B
And some wonderful new posters have just been released alongside this... *

Very blockbuster-y, but I love it! Very Happy Thumbs up

24 days later

AA
Aaron_2015
The new TARDIS interior has been leaked, the image is on Twitter should you wish to see it. The photo is rather unflattering, however, having been taken whilst the set was unlit. Without going into too much detail, the new interior very much matches the new sonic screwdriver and the style seen in the promotional material. The set also looks to be smaller, the last few designs have been huge in comparison to any of the sets from the classic era or the 2005 set.
UB
UBox
Anyone able to link the tweet please? Flicking through Twitter it seems to be mainly joke tweets so can't find an actual image.
JC
JCB
UBox posted:
Anyone able to link the tweet please? Flicking through Twitter it seems to be mainly joke tweets so can't find an actual image.

I really wouldn't risk linking it. The BBC are coming down heavy on leakers and those spreading those leaked material.
JO
Jon
What are they going to do him exactly?
JK
JKDerry
Jon posted:

BBC are threatening legal action against anyone who leaks anything about this upcoming series
:-(
A former member
I bet the BBC are leaking them to drive up interest..
JO
Jon
Jon posted:

BBC are threatening legal action against anyone who leaks anything about this upcoming series

I think the likelihood of the BBC taking legal action against someone on here for linking to someone else’s Tweet is extremely low and I’m not sure it would have any grounds to do so.
Stuart, DJ Dave and DE88 gave kudos
BA
bilky asko

This appears to be the image:

I'm less sure about the authenticity of the lit version:

:-(
A former member
It looks like they making whisky.
LB
Luke B
It looks like they making whisky.

To be fair, this is not how it was meant to be seen. It's an unlit version with awful camera quality.

Various crew members shared their disappointment of the leak..

With the lights on I believe it will make all the difference. We shouldn't judge yet.

Newer posts