TV Home Forum

Doctor Who (2018 onwards)

Split from Doctor Who (2015) (February 2018)

DJ
DJGM Granada North West Today
A clip from the first episode of series 11 was leaked on Monday night, but unsurprisingly was quickly taken down. All I'll say about the clip, there was nothing too "spoilery" about it at all. It looked to be taken from about 10 minutes into the episode.

Some quotes from the clip:

"Why are you calling me madam?"

"Because you're a woman."

"Sorry, half an hour ago, I was a white haired Scotsman!"

"The Not-So-Late-Show with Greg Mitchell" will hopefully return in some form, somewhere soon.
Unlikely to be on Roch Valley Radio though.

Stay tuned . . .
LB
Luke B (previously Lukeyboy) Meridian (South East) South East Today
I really like the clip. Although she's still in the post-regeneration haze, we've finally got a glimpse of her not so much in action, but communicating with her companions. Some people are predicting that the clip was meant to be for Comic Con next month.

Also, has it been confirmed that October 6th is the return date, or is that still to be officially confirmed?
Last edited by Luke B on 27 June 2018 5:54pm
JC
JCB
I really like the clip. Although she's still in the post-regeneration haze, we've finally got a glimpse of her not so much in action, but communicating with her companions. Some people are predicting that the clip was meant to be for Comic Con next month.

Also, has it been confirmed that October 6th is the return date, or is that still to be officially confirmed?

Still to be confirmed. Probably at comicon next month.

18 days later

LB
BW
BroadcastWales
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNy2kz-F0KQ

I must compliment the people behind this Teaser Trailer. It really serves its purpose by not giving anything much away yet it draws itself attention. The production quality has certainly upped its game with the visual effects being very impressive. I thoroughly look forward to the next era of Doctor Who.
LB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNy2kz-F0KQ

I must compliment the people behind this Teaser Trailer. It really serves its purpose by not giving anything much away yet it draws itself attention. The production quality has certainly upped its game with the visual effects being very impressive. I thoroughly look forward to the next era of Doctor Who.

I most certainly agree. I think Chris has got a very positive potential for this new era. The team have already employed an award-winning VFX company, upgraded, cinematic lenses which are already proving a very crisp look, and amazing branding for the show. I like where they're going with this one. Thumbs up
DA
davidhorman Channel Channel Islands
The copy of the Beano that Bradley Walsh finds in his hands (Summer Special 1981) is the same edition the Eleventh Doctor was seen reading in an episode a few years ago, in a scene set in the 1980s.
JA
JAS84 Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)
The Rings of Akhaten, yeah. It was reprinted at the time five years ago. It's a recycled prop, easily explainable as the Doctor giving Graham her copy of the comic.
MS
Mr-Stabby London London
As much as i liked the teaser trailer, it would have been nice to hear her speak. I know it sounds odd, but we've had two teaser trailers from her, and all she's done is smile. Don't get me wrong, i was sold on Jodie the moment i heard her say 'Oh Brilliant', but it would be nice to hear more from her Very Happy
BA
bilky asko Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
As much as i liked the teaser trailer, it would have been nice to hear her speak. I know it sounds odd, but we've had two teaser trailers from her, and all she's done is smile. Don't get me wrong, i was sold on Jodie the moment i heard her say 'Oh Brilliant', but it would be nice to hear more from her Very Happy

I believe it's because she loses her voice in the first episode. She regains it in time to say "take your stinking tentacles off me, you damn dirty alien!"
MD
mdtauk London London

Official Trailer from Comic Con
LB
It looks excellent. It's good to finally get some genuine episode footage and dialogue. Very Happy Thumbs up
Last edited by Luke B on 12 August 2018 11:01am - 2 times in total

Newer posts