TV Home Forum

BBC Oneness - idents and presentation

"Watch this space" as BBC Creative respond to ident change request

:-(
A former member
That old dancy one is probably the best of the lot, if the rest were like that I dont think anyone would have had a problem
JL
JamesLaverty1925 Central (East) East Midlands Today
I go camping for a few days, and my welcome back present is more Oneness to complain about!

Also, who's given Oneness a positive reception like Kerry says?
PF
PFMC84 UTV Newsline
I long for the day when we'll be talking about BBC One presentation and someone says, "Hey, remember when they did that whole 'Oneness' thing" and everyone ushers the conversation along and refuses to talk about it. There'll be forum members too young to remember it and we'll have to send videos to them via PM with warnings beforehand.
Last edited by PFMC84 on 19 July 2018 7:46am
A former member
It had to happen but yes the new idents have stings...
HA
harshy Founding member
I just can’t believe Britain’s premier broadcaster has such s*** idents, it really annoys me(it shouldn’t though but it does)
MM
MMcG198 UTV Newsline
It had to happen but yes the new idents have stings...

Has the Taekwando ident aired yet?
A former member
Ive not seen it, but a question of sport is tonight so maybe then?
A former member
Bingo there it is..
MM
MMcG198 UTV Newsline
Bingo there it is..

10.45pm. I wonder is that the latest timeslot to date for the debut of a new BBC One ident?
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Bingo there it is..

10.45pm. I wonder is that the latest timeslot to date for the debut of a new BBC One ident?

Well its such a non-event these days.
TE
tesandco Founding member Granada North West Today
They've already had their puff piece for fellow designers in The Drum last week. So with that priority already sorted, I imagine actually using it on air was considered much lower down the list. Wink

If it was tucked away in the dead hours, did this at least mean they skipped on another painful attempt to hem a reference in to the continuity script supplied to all the nations?
Last edited by tesandco on 19 July 2018 7:32am
TV Whirl - Still covering UK idents, presentation, teletext and programmes after 19 years
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Bingo there it is..

Depends how you define the early hours of the morning - the sort of time when nightmares happen.
Turns out nobody had 2020 vision.

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic