Media Websites

Ident Central

Farewell... (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RO
rob Founding member

As you've probably heard by now, updates to TV Live come to an end on May 26th.

Work is well underway on building the new site called Ident Central, which should launch on June 1st.

The website will be located at www.identcentral.co.uk

The new site will make it easier for us to update and add new presentation as and when necessary, and resolve the many issues we've had with the site over the last few months.

Here's a sneak preview of what to expect from the new site:

I've earmarked June 1st for the launch of the new site, and TV Live will remain online until we have the bulk of the content over on our new site.

You can keep up with the latest developments ahead of the launch on our social media channels:

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Last edited by rob on 3 April 2019 12:53pm - 2 times in total
MO
MomentsOfBliss
I've been a fan of TV Live for years, hoping I'll like the revamped Ident Central even better!

36 days later

RO
rob Founding member
I've taken the decision to delay the launch of Ident Central. I now hope to have the site online on June 11th.

I apologise for the delay, this is due to an increased workload making it impossible to get things done on the website.
paul_hadley, Colorband and Luke B gave kudos
NW
11NathanWNq
rob posted:
I've taken the decision to delay the launch of Ident Central. I now hope to have the site online on June 11th.

I apologise for the delay, this is due to an increased workload making it impossible to get things done on the website.

The website design looks good! Thumbs up

8 days later

RO
rob Founding member
Ident Central will be going live tomorrow. You'll need to know that not every page is ready. I'm working hard to restore as many pages as possible as quickly as I can.
RO
rob Founding member
Ident Central is now online.

There's some never before seen images of Associated Rediffusion presentation on the site courtesy of my friends at Transdiffusion.
WH
what
Congratulations on the launch Rob!
:-(
A former member
Here is another new page: http://identcentral.co.uk/features/news-events/korea-summit-27th-april-2018/
ET
ethanh05
They couldn't have made the images larger if they tried, could they?
:-(
A former member
Download them and there will be bigger...Any other problems???
Last edited by A former member on 16 June 2018 9:52pm
ET
ethanh05
Download them and there will be bigger...Any other problems???

I'm not trying to purposely criticize it, because it's a great site. But still...
DB
dbl
It's 2018 and you're moaning about large images. A lot of modern web designs use large images, there's a zoom button in Chrome.

Newer posts