Media Websites

TV Live

(July 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RO
rob Founding member
TV Live is now offline. A big thank you to everyone who has supported the site since it began in 2007. It's been an interesting journey, and I've learned a lot from it.

Cheers!
FO
FanOfTV99
rob posted:
TV Live is now offline. A big thank you to everyone who has supported the site since it began in 2007. It's been an interesting journey, and I've learned a lot from it.

Cheers!

I've been a regular visitor to TV Live. I was also around when you did UTV Today but I will miss TV Live and I hope Ident Central is a massive success.
RO
rob Founding member
rob posted:

Cheers!

I've been a regular visitor to TV Live. I was also around when you did UTV Today but I will miss TV Live and I hope Ident Central is a massive success.

UTV Today wasn't my site, but thanks for the kind words.
DB
dbl

Stevie B (on here) was behind UTV Today.
FO
FanOfTV99
dbl posted:

Stevie B (on here) was behind UTV Today.

I loved UTV Today. I loved reading though the Mistakes Section

Newer posts