« Topics
Steve in Pudsey9,842 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
If you notice on the photo Keeley put online, there is a circle of green light around the camera lens, that is reflected back by glass beads in that grey screen, so it looks green on screen. I gather it's a cheaper option than a proper green screen and the less forgiving lighting that is required.
Write that down in your copybook now.
Alex Plain-Later gave kudos
TROGGLES1,151 posts since 3 Sep 2005
London London
I'm having flashbacks of the social media sexism/chauvinism/misogyny (whatever) that was directed at Susanna Reid by certain cretins when GMB first launched...

#getyourpinsout (etc)

Laughing

With all due respect to the Mayor of Wetwang, it's not a patch on The Schaf's 2010 magazine photoshoot. Wink

Please don't suggest that, if he reads it he just might be tempted Rolling Eyes
..."at the first sign of danger my pussy's hairs stand on end" Betty Slocombe 27/05/1975
Alex Plain-Later gave kudos
DrewF2,060 posts since 22 Mar 2010
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
It seems the new set made its debut on Sunday Politics Yorkshire and Lincolnshire yesterday. I can't get screenshots from where I am but it's a semi circular NBH style set with three seamlessly joined large rear projected screens much like in Studio B at NBH, so hopefully it will make it's Look North debut today. Sofa or desk I wonder?

Sadly picture quality still seems to be poor and the lighting didn't seem to be quite right for the Sunday Politics.
Previously known as woah
Spencer For Hire gave kudos