The Newsroom

The Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Thread

LS
Lou Scannon West Country (East) Points West
I'm having flashbacks of the social media sexism/chauvinism/misogyny (whatever) that was directed at Susanna Reid by certain cretins when GMB first launched...

#getyourpinsout (etc)

Laughing

With all due respect to the Mayor of Wetwang, it's not a patch on The Schaf's 2010 magazine photoshoot. Wink
TROGGLES, BBI45 and London Lite gave kudos
SP
Steve in Pudsey Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Just to note that last night's Super League Show was recorded on location again rather than the temporary studio.
Write that down in your copybook now.
AG
AxG Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Leeds showing Paul in his shorts again, but he was presenting the weather infront of a dark-grey screen, and not a green or blue screen.
SP
Steve in Pudsey Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
If you notice on the photo Keeley put online, there is a circle of green light around the camera lens, that is reflected back by glass beads in that grey screen, so it looks green on screen. I gather it's a cheaper option than a proper green screen and the less forgiving lighting that is required.
Write that down in your copybook now.
DO
dosxuk Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
It's also makes it easy to switch between blue and green just by choosing a different set of LEDs in the camera ring.
London Lite and bilky asko gave kudos
RA
radiolistener
Behind the scenes of the Look North weather studio

Reminds me of Henry in the Drop the Dead Donkey cock ups tape.
LS
Reminds me of Henry in the Drop the Dead Donkey cock ups tape.

At very first glance, the unfortunate word order of your phrasing did rather leap off the screen in a way that gave a worrying initial misimpression of what your post was about. Confused
TR
TROGGLES London London
I'm having flashbacks of the social media sexism/chauvinism/misogyny (whatever) that was directed at Susanna Reid by certain cretins when GMB first launched...

#getyourpinsout (etc)

Laughing

With all due respect to the Mayor of Wetwang, it's not a patch on The Schaf's 2010 magazine photoshoot. Wink

Please don't suggest that, if he reads it he just might be tempted Rolling Eyes
..."at the first sign of danger my pussy's hairs stand on end" Betty Slocombe 27/05/1975
LS
Laughing

Dear Mr Hudson,

For the avoidance of doubt, please don't think I was implying that you should do a similar sort of photoshoot to that of your venerable fellow meteorologist. And, indeed, please please please don't do it.

Best regards.
LL
London Lite Founding member London London
Whenever I've watched LN Leeds, the female weather presenters most of the time seem to have their knobbly knees out, so why not Hudson? Very Happy Wink
DF
DrewF Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
It seems the new set made its debut on Sunday Politics Yorkshire and Lincolnshire yesterday. I can't get screenshots from where I am but it's a semi circular NBH style set with three seamlessly joined large rear projected screens much like in Studio B at NBH, so hopefully it will make it's Look North debut today. Sofa or desk I wonder?

Sadly picture quality still seems to be poor and the lighting didn't seem to be quite right for the Sunday Politics.
Previously known as woah
LL
London Lite Founding member London London
Steve in Pudsey, Spencer and DrewF gave kudos

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic