TV Home Forum

Eurovision 2019

Israel - KAN - Tel Aviv - SFs 14, 16 May - Final 18 May - UK - Michael Rice. (May 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DV
DVB Cornwall
Onward to the 64th Contest.
Last edited by DVB Cornwall on 8 February 2019 8:57pm - 7 times in total
:-(
A former member
I hope you haven't called it to early!
VM
VMPhil
Spoilers much?
DV
DVB Cornwall
The maths were simple with the top six to go.
LL
London Lite Founding member
The winning song was certainly unique, otherwise bloody awful!
WH
Whataday Founding member
Can KAN afford to host it?
JO
Jon
Can KAN afford to host it?

Security might be an issue but I’m sure The Israeli Tourist Board will want the event so will back it.
NG
noggin Founding member
I'm guessing the EBU will want an experienced team to assist KAN, as they aren't yet a year old are they? My guessing is that some Scandinavians will be involved. Again.
DO
dosxuk
I'm guessing the EBU will want an experienced team to assist KAN, as they aren't yet a year old are they? My guessing is that some Scandinavians will be involved. Again.

Some? I'd go with "the same". Again.
JA
JAS84

They're a year old next week.
IS
Inspector Sands
Surely they have some IBA 'talent' or other experienced production bods on board? They didn't all just turn up on day 1 totally unexperienced
TV
TVViewer256
I hate to be the one who goes on about these kind of things, but due to the current political climate, are the singers that safe in Israel from Iranian missiles etc?

Newer posts