TV Home Forum

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Someone’s going to be a Millionaire - ITV

JO
Jon Central (West) Midlands Today
No one cares!
VM
VMPhil Granada North West Today
A feature on Granada Reports with it being filmed in Manchester confirming only 6 Fastest Finger contestants.

Just wondering if it's one of those features that found itself airing in all regions.

Do you get Granada on Freeview like I can get ITV Wales and S4C over here? (the Welsh transmitter has been very strong ever since DSO)
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Touched a nerve, hey?

I could point out Salford is in Greater Manchester, but heck that wasn't the point of my post and you know it.
Turns out nobody had 2020 vision.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
A feature on Granada Reports with it being filmed in Manchester confirming only 6 Fastest Finger contestants.

Just wondering if it's one of those features that found itself airing in all regions.

Do you get Granada on Freeview like I can get ITV Wales and S4C over here? (the Welsh transmitter has been very strong ever since DSO)

Probably need to update my profile - ever since DSO all our aerials have been pointing in the Winter Hill direction. Pre-DSO we had one picking up Central, one Granada and one Wales, and in the interim at times all were at one point our main service, but the various tweeks made to Freeview over the years meant in the end we had to stick with Granada, and that was the best way to get all Freeview muxes too.
Turns out nobody had 2020 vision.
FO
FanOfTV99 Granada North West Today
They've just aired a trailer of Jeremy Clarkson telling people to tune in Tomorrow night.
Stay Safe.

You'll Never Walk Alone
DJ
DJGM Granada North West Today
Jon posted:

No one cares!

Except everyone in the cities of Salford and Manchester.
"The Not-So-Late-Show with Greg Mitchell" will hopefully return in some form, somewhere soon.
Unlikely to be on Roch Valley Radio though.

Stay tuned . . .
JO
Jon Central (West) Midlands Today
Well I don’t care if some of them care.
tmorgan96, Brekkie and gottago gave kudos
CH
chris Granada North West Today
Back to Millionaire....

From that preview, I think it looks fantastic. Great that the original music is back. Actually changing my mind that Ask the Host could work.

I thought you had to choose your second milestone at £1000. Didn’t realise you decided on each question which makes much more sense.
WH
Whataday Founding member Wales Wales Today
My only reservation about Ask The Host is that it's going to be a no brainer when a car question comes up.
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
No clock?
LS
Lou Scannon West Country (East) Points West
My only reservation about Ask The Host is that it's going to be a no brainer when a car question comes up.

I wonder if - just like in that online "pilot"/teaser (whatever) mini-episode - the computer will always spit out a car-related question immediately after a contestant has already just used their Ask The Host for some other topic, to induce a sense of instant regret?

It's one way of the show playing on who its host now is, and also playing with contestant tension.
GM
Gary McEwan Central Reporting Scotland
No clock?

No clock, no nothing. Back to the original money tree with 15 questions as well.

Newer posts