The Newsroom

Jeremy Vine on 5

New brand for The Wright Stuff, beginning 9:15am, 3rd Sept with Jeremy Vine (January 2018)

RI
Richard Granada North West Today
Also note that local 020 numbers also start with a 3.

There are some that start with a 0 too. With those the 020 is always needed so there are used for numbers that are redirected from others such as 0845 and not normally manually dialled.

Seeing 0207 or 0208 annoys me too. It didn't help that when the numbers starting 3 were introduced, it was all over the news as a new dialling code for London, confusing people even more

Not helped by news articles like https://www.standard.co.uk/news/0203-to-be-third-telephone-code-7233279.html

I seem to remember another article which implied that ALL London numbers were changing AGAIN...
RA
radiolistener
I'm surprised it's gone on so long, it's totally puerile and even the puerile phone calls get boring after a while.

It's kept plenty of has beens on tv!

And in Matthew Wright, a never was.
DE
DE88 UTV Newsline
I'm surprised it's gone on so long, it's totally puerile and even the puerile phone calls get boring after a while.

It's kept plenty of has beens on tv!

And in Matthew Wright, a never was.

So is Jeremy Kyle. Wink

Is it really 20 years since The Time The Place ended? Embarassed
"What is two plus two?" "Rather more than three." "Yes, but can you be more specific?" "The Belgians."
JA
JAS84 Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)
It will have been on 20 April. But don't forget it was replaced by Vanessa and then Trisha. Kyle only launched in 2005.
LL
London Lite Founding member London London
Claudia-Liza covering for Matthew today, he's back tomorrow.

26 days later

LL
Had a proper look at the audience area. Today they seated 15, which includes Storm Huntley. Seems they could get it up to 16 or 17 i if required on that box.
DV
DVB Cornwall West Country (West) Spotlight
Breaking

RO
rob Founding member Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today

TV Live - The home of TV presentation.
Join the NEW TV Live Discord!
LL
Private Eye had reported that there had been tensions between Matthew and ITN over the direction of the show and that he'd been suspended from one edition of the show.
:-(
A former member
He will be leave around July or xmas?
CI
cityprod West Country (West) Spotlight
I wonder if this indicates that we'll see a replacement show from ITN, done with either a brand new host or maybe with a team of hosts.
LL
I wonder if this indicates that we'll see a replacement show from ITN, done with either a brand new host or maybe with a team of hosts.

I thought the team of hosts worked well recently. I won't be surprised if we see the likes of Ayesha Hazarika and Claudia-Liza Armah on rotation again.

Newer posts