The Gallery

BBC Education logo from the 1990s

An attempt at recreating the BBC Education logo of the 1990s (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TV
The TV-Fan
Here is my attempt of recreating the BBC Education logo from the 1990s as seen on the Come Outside VHS, Come Outside - Food.

Here is the original one, it starts at 1:07.
MO
MomentsOfBliss
The BBC logo is Good, but the word Education is all over the place.
3/5
TV
The TV-Fan
The BBC logo is Good, but the word Education is all over the place.
3/5

I can agree, it is good, though it might need some improvements.
LL
Larry the Loafer
Isn't it worth applying the improvements before you post it? I'm not trying to be an arse but I keep seeing people post mocks when they know they're not 100% satisfied with it.
TV
The TV-Fan
Here is a second attempt of recreating the BBC Education logo from the 1990s, but trying to make it alot more accurate to correct the "E D U C A T I O N" part, though I did have to reuse the recreated BBC logo from the old recreation.

An screenshot from the video (the only one on YouTube to feature the BBC Education logo, but it was recorded with an camera) that I used to create the old recreation, but the BBC logo in that recreation turned out good (good enough to be reused).
RO
rob Founding member
You don't need to make a new thread for EVERY version of the same concept.
TV
The TV-Fan
rob posted:
You don't need to make a new thread for EVERY version of the same concept.

I think so.
TVF
TV Forum Team
Posts from BBC Education logo from the 1990s (V2) have been merged into this topic.
SP
Spencer
Isn't it worth applying the improvements before you post it? I'm not trying to be an arse but I keep seeing people post mocks when they know they're not 100% satisfied with it.

I suspect some people *are* 100% satisfied, but after flaws are pointed out, then claim to have known about them all along to try to save face.

Newer posts