TV Home Forum

Loose Women

From TVC - April 2018 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WH
Whataday Founding member
It is SRO and they seem to have been pushing Loose Women tickets more since the move to TVC.
DB
dbl
The audience for today's show looked empty in some places, especially in the back row of the stands. About 3 people were spread out over a row which could easily seat 6. (I even think on of the rows on the left was empty completely!)

Maybe not many want to travel to Television Centre compared to when they were on the South Bank?

It really isn't that difficult to get to.
LL
London Lite Founding member
dbl posted:
The audience for today's show looked empty in some places, especially in the back row of the stands. About 3 people were spread out over a row which could easily seat 6. (I even think on of the rows on the left was empty completely!)

Maybe not many want to travel to Television Centre compared to when they were on the South Bank?

Indeed. Served by two tube stations and across the road from Westfield.
DE88, Blake Connolly and Lou Scannon gave kudos
MA
Markymark
dbl posted:

....and Westfield has easy, plentiful and ( for London) cheap car parking
JK
JKDerry
dbl posted:

I am just guessing, someone asked why the audience was thin in the studio, I gave just a thought. Any other explanation as to why there was very few in the audience?
DO
dosxuk

I am just guessing, someone asked why the audience was thin in the studio, I gave just a thought. Any other explanation as to why there was very few in the audience?

They were all stood outside a hospital instead.
BC
Blake Connolly Founding member

WM
W M
The studio looks like something from the early 2000’s. The audience layout, desk shape, graphics and set materials were all better before in my opinion.
NE
Newsroom24
W M posted:
The studio looks like something from the early 2000’s. The audience layout, desk shape, graphics and set materials were all better before in my opinion.

Yeah, all looks really cheap and tacky in my opinion.
BR
Brekkie
W M posted:

Just right for the show then.
RE
Reece24
W M posted:

Graphics are a vast improvement in my opinion, although they would probably look better in a different colour.
DB
dbl
W M posted:

The set somewhat reminds me of 'Guilty' on Sky One from the 90s, obviously, colours are different.

Newer posts