TV Home Forum

Loose Women

From TVC - April 2018 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RD
RDJ
Thought I’d set this up as it’s the only show where a new thread hasn’t been set up yet.

A promo just aired after Lorraine. Seems as if we may get new titles with the logo taking up the whole screen.
Last edited by RDJ on 16 April 2018 9:34am - 2 times in total
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator
As per the other ITV programmes which have moved from the London Studios into (BBC) Television Centre the opportunity has been taken to start a new Loose Women thread for presentation related discussion
DM
DeMarkay
Any footage?
TVF
TV Forum Team
Posts from Loose Women have been merged into this topic.
PE
permotio
New logo has been added to Twitter/Facebook.

Looking forward to seeing the new studio.

WH
Whataday Founding member
There was a promo aired this morning which shows the Loose and Women sliding across the screen to meet each other.
IT
Ittr
Rather funny gimmick just now during the Loose Women preview. 2 of the Loose Women had gone to the TLS set by accident, and they got a phone call telling them they were in the wrong place.
EA
Earlie37
I was a bit worried that the 'crew' building the set seemed to be fixing the walls of the actual studio, rather than the set itself though!
JO
Josh
The ticker screen is called Loosey. Yes, that's right, you haven't gone insane.
JO
Josh
New strap graphic, also.
BA
bazinga
After seeing it on screen, The new set is really garish, seems like a step back over the previous set imo.
Luke B and Newsroom24 gave kudos
WH
Whataday Founding member
It's possibly a step back, but the content of the show took a step back quite some time ago so I'd argue that the set now matches it better.

richard h, Luke B and Newsroom24 gave kudos

Newer posts