TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

March 2017 onwards - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WH
Whataday Founding member
Promo for next week

8am Opener
JO
Josh
I don't understand why they're using a decimal point (.) instead of a comma. It makes it looks like there's 80 people attending the Grand National and not 80,000.
DK
DanielK
JoshX posted:
I don't understand why they're using a decimal point (.) instead of a comma. It makes it looks like there's 80 people attending the Grand National and not 80,000.

Did you ever thing it was a typo...?
JO
Josh
JoshX posted:

Yes, I'm just far too picky.
SC
Si-Co

Is the monitor showing the orange on white logo (near the centre of the image) the sustaining/clean feed that plays during local opts?
JO
Josh
Si-Co posted:

Is the monitor showing the orange on white logo (near the centre of the image) the sustaining/clean feed that plays during local opts?

Looks like a backup slide should anything goes wrong.
IS
Inspector Sands

In that โ€˜all offโ€™ image on the bottom left, what audio is that?

Don't think it is anything audio related, my guess is it turns off all the GMB graphics?

Si-Co posted:

Looks like it. Going by the monitors top right it was taken before GMB came on air

Interesting they have a caption ready that says ITV Cymru Wales, wonder what circumstances that would be used for
Last edited by Inspector Sands on 13 April 2018 8:34am - 2 times in total
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
Kate Garraway just claimed at the end of GMB that TLS was the "home of ITV" for 40 years... erm, technically it was just LWT until Carlton came along as they didn't have any studios of their own.
RI
Richard
JoshX posted:
JoshX posted:

Yes, I'm just far too picky.

Many other languages use a comma for decimals rather than a dot:

https://www.quicksilvertranslate.com/4438/decimal-separators-and-thousands-separators-commas-or-dots
WH
Whataday Founding member
JoshX posted:

*think.
IS
Inspector Sands
Kate Garraway just claimed at the end of GMB that TLS was the "home of ITV" for 40 years... erm, technically it was just LWT until Carlton came along as they didn't have any studios of their own.

Well I suppose LWT was part of ITV and trying to encapsulate the history of the building in a 20 second outro is impossible
JB
JasonB
Where were the dancing showgirls and fireworks we were told to expect?!?

Typical TVForum blowing a tweet out of proportion and then feeling affronted.

In my case, I donโ€™t usually wake up with Mr. Morgan in the mornings! Wink

Newer posts