TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

March 2017 onwards - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TV
TVMoments

LB
Luke B

Interesting shots there. That also confirms that we will definitely not be seeing any of the current title footage in the new titles.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Notice "GMTV EDIT 5" on the VT clock.
TV
TVMoments
Notice "GMTV EDIT 5" on the VT clock.

I noticed that too Wink
TV
TVMoments

Interesting shots there. That also confirms that we will definitely not be seeing any of the current title footage in the new titles.

I guess it was quite obvious from when we discovered GMB would be moving, as the current titles represent that the show is broadcast from "ITV Studios In London" which it won't be anymore. I wonder what the voiceover will say come Monday "Live From Television Centre" or "Live From Television Centre In London". Looking forward to seeing the new openings anyways.
LB
Luke B

I guess it was quite obvious from when we discovered GMB would be moving, as the current titles represent that the show is broadcast from "ITV Studios In London" which it won't be anymore. I wonder what the voiceover will say come Monday "Live From Television Centre" or "Live From Television Centre In London". Looking forward to seeing the new openings anyways.

I actually meant the first shot with the whole skyline view of London, not so much the ITV studios bit (which was quite obvious).
TV
TVMoments

I actually meant the first shot with the whole skyline view of London, not so much the ITV studios bit (which was quite obvious).

Sorry Shocked Shocked. Obviously didn't read it right.
LB
Luke B

Sorry Shocked Shocked. Obviously didn't read it right.

It was my mistake, I accidentally put 'any of the current footage' when I was really meant to say 'the London skyline footage'. Embarassed Smile
AN
Andrew Founding member
Why not just take the tweet for what it is rather than analysing and second guessing the meaning of every single word. Less analysis went into guessing the clues on 321
Brekkie, JamesTV and Joe gave kudos
WH
Whataday Founding member
Less analysis went into guessing the clues on 321

What a reference. I think you've misjudged your target audience there by a good few decades.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
What sort of TV Forum member isn't familiar with 3-2-1? It should be required viewing.

From the Yorkshire frontcap being animated into the opening titles to the star prize car having "YTV 321" on the fake number plate it's a masterclass in blending presentation and channel marketing with the programmes which Countdown would later emulate.
DK
DanielK
“Live from The London Studios” was today’s VO.

Newer posts