TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

March 2017 onwards - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TV
TVMoments
Eamonn Holmes has also returned this morning.
YG
Yandere Gaming
Eamonn Holmes has also returned this morning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpcg9TKq_90

The only reason why I'd tune in to GMB, tbh..
RA
raspyjameswt1
Is the remixed theme being used this morning
TV
TVViewer256
Is the remixed theme being used this morning

Yes
FA
fanoftv
Good to have him back, he suits the format of GMB really well too.

As for the theme, they should revert back to the original fully rather than the cobbled mess, the music used is the 2014 headline/backing music rather than the theme bed; the difference being that the theme bed built up to lead into a crescendo linking perfectly into the titles.
WM
W M
I wonder why they decided to introduce a revised theme two weks before the big move?

I hope they get some new graphics when they move, the ones since 2017 look amateurish to say the least and look they’ve come from the mid 2000’s.
JB
JasonB
W M posted:
I wonder why they decided to introduce a revised theme two weks before the big move?

I hope they get some new graphics when they move, the ones since 2017 look amateurish to say the least and look they’ve come from the mid 2000’s.

I think it's already been said no new theme is being introduced next week.
AA
Aaron_2015
Another ‘ditzy Kate’ moment this morning:

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/good-morning-britain-kate-garraway-roller-in-hair_uk_5acb2ea4e4b0337ad1e9c0f3

Can’t help but think these sorts of moments are entirely set up, just like Piers and Susanna’s faux rows. It’s a good way of making headlines and getting near constant publicity, which can’t be a bad thing. Piers and Susanna have their love/hate dynamic, Ben has his cheeky ‘laddish’ personality and Kate has the hapless act. It’s easy to see why Charlotte, Ranvir and Sean don’t have as much prominence - they don’t create headlines. I’m sure Kate never used to play stupid on GMTV or Daybreak. Although Susanna has completely changed since leaving the BBC, so I suppose it isn’t just Kate that’s undergone a bit of a personality transplant.
BR
Brekkie
More a case in those days, even as recently as Daybreak, online reporting didn't consist of watching TV and writing up every minor incident that happens, and if nothing happens write up something based on nothing anyway.
UT
Upload TV
W M posted:

I think it's already been said no new theme is being introduced next week.

Yes, I remember Erron tweeted it and swiftly deleted it soon after.
BW
BroadcastWales
For those who wondered why the original desk was replaced in 2015-

JA
jamesrl
PRESENTER POST ALERT 🙊: Laura returns Friday for one final show broadcast from the current studio.

Newer posts