Media Websites

TV Live

(July 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RO
rob Founding member
The name change is probably for the best as 'TV Live' as a phrase is actually quite generic, and I've had trouble finding the site through Google in the past (as the URL has changed over time).

Plus it stops all the emails from people thinking my site's a television channel... Smile
RW
Robert Williams Founding member
rob posted:
The name change is probably for the best as 'TV Live' as a phrase is actually quite generic, and I've had trouble finding the site through Google in the past (as the URL has changed over time).

Plus it stops all the emails from people thinking my site's a television channel... Smile

I doubt that'll stop them. I used to get loads of e-mails to my website from people thinking I was a radio station or a television programme or channel, even after putting messages in bold at the top of the relevant pages in bold stating that I had no connection to any broadcasters. Rolling Eyes It all became pretty tiresome by the end.
MI
Mike516
The red "i" in your current Ident Central Twitter logo reminds me of a certain newspaper....
But good luck with the relaunch/rebrand.
BB
BBI45
a516 posted:
The red "i" in your current Ident Central Twitter logo reminds me of a certain newspaper....

What newspaper could that be? I wonder.
RO
rob Founding member
a516 posted:
But good luck with the relaunch/rebrand.

Hadn't thought about that!!!
JO
Josh
BBI45 posted:
a516 posted:

The Indian Times?
:-(
A former member
JoshX posted:
BBI45 posted:
a516 posted:

The Indian Times?

Iceland weekely? It's got the hot topics of the day.
WH
whoiam989
JoshX posted:
BBI45 posted:

The Indian Times?

Iceland weekely? It's got the hot topics of the day.

No, the i newspaper, which was previously a companion to The Independent .

MY
MY83
Whoosh.

37 days later

RO
rob Founding member
Ahead of the launch of Ident Central on June 1st, TV Live will "cease transmission" earlier than previously stated at 12pm on Monday, May 21st. This is in part due to the hosting for the site expiring around that time.

I'd like to thank everyone who supported TV Live in the (almost) 11 years it was online. It's been a bumpy ride, but it's been great fun.
Last edited by rob on 11 May 2018 11:13am
RE
Rex
rob posted:
Ahead of the launch of Ident Central on June 1st, TV Live will "cease transmission" earlier than previously stated at 12pm on Monday, May 21st. This is in part due to the hosting for the site expiring around that time.

I'd like to thank everyone who supported TV Live in the (almost) 11 years it was online. It's been a bumpy ride, but it's been great fun.

While it's sad to see TV Live go, I'm excited to see how the new Ident Central site holds up.

Good luck with the launch!
BBI45, watchingtv and Rory gave kudos

9 days later

UT
Upload TV
Best of luck on the launch of Ident Central next month, sad to see TV Live go! Crying or Very sad

Newer posts