Media Websites

TV Forum

(October 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AG
AxG
These anniversaries come far too quick, this must be my 12th year as a member. Thanks for a great site, and next year we can legally drink!
HC
Hatton Cross
Some of us have been breaking the law for years, then! Very Happy

Happy Birthday TVF, and of course continuing thanks and gratitude to Asa and the mods for keeping this great show on the road.
JB
JasonB
This is the only site i've been a member of for a long time. I joined in September 2003 (Possibly under a different persona before i became JasonB) and my calculations makes me a member of 15 years!

Happy Birthday TVF!
WO
Worzel
Happy Birthday TVF. I'm standing up saying this. Laughing Wink
AS
Asa Admin
Thanks all - 17 years, that now makes it over half my life running this site Shocked
QN
Quatorzine Neko
Well, happy birthday and long live TVForum! Smile Thumbs up
BR
Brekkie
What was the first ever post, other than the customary welcome, on the forum?
RO
rob Founding member

Where's the TVS archive? Laughing
JA
JAS84
Search appears to be completely broken. Getting no results regardless of search term. Sad
VM
VMPhil
JAS84 posted:
Search appears to be completely broken. Getting no results regardless of search term. Sad

I think Asa has to manually restart the search function after dealing with problems with the forum, it may be due to the recent downtime required by the web hosting provider?

On Google I use 'site:www.tvforum.co.uk' and then my search query.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Might be more beneficial actually to use Google as the spider seems pretty much on the ball. Topics that are less than an hour old quite often already appear in the Google results.
MY
MY83

Have a browse and see.
https://web.archive.org/web/20020201162022/http://www.tvforum.co.uk:80/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

Newer posts