« Topics
Nicholas Beggs19 posts since 28 Oct 2015
Granada North West Today
The point was exactly that – why does 'I'm not allowed to bring my bag in to the office. It's banished away to a locker between the hours of 09:00 & 17:00' from JasonB have any relevance to whether a newsreader has a bag in the studio? It doesn't. A bag in a studio is of no importance or relevance.

Unless said bag contains the TVS archive, of course.

For your information, it is relevant and I was making a point about it potentially being a distraction as the Studio has a very simple and 'clean' look. I'll have you know, I do not just stare at one part of the Studio during the sweep. Additionally, you all seemed to delve deeper and think beyond what I was saying, hence why I didn't understand you. That's the whole point of a 'Forum'. And I do not appreciate the attitude.
Last edited by Nicholas Beggs on 21 February 2018 11:57pm - 2 times in total
Inspector Sands13,492 posts since 25 Aug 2004
All programmes on the news channel are played out from a studio gallery, not a playout facility. But yes with something like Newsnight it's quick turnaround rather than being ready for days like Click or The Travel Show
Rkolsen2,664 posts since 20 Jan 2014
BBC World
All programmes on the news channel are played out from a studio gallery, not a playout facility. But yes with something like Newsnight it's quick turnaround rather than being ready for days like Click or The Travel Show

Isn’t Newsnight still on the air when BBC News starts playing it out?
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
Rex (previously MetalGearRex) 1,540 posts since 11 May 2016
London London

Isn’t Newsnight still on the air when BBC News starts playing it out?

Correct me if I'm wrong - but BBC Two finishes airing Newsnight to hand over to the weather before the BBC News Channel repeat airs.
REEEEEEEEE