« Topics
Inspector Sands14,783 posts since 25 Aug 2004
All programmes on the news channel are played out from a studio gallery, not a playout facility. But yes with something like Newsnight it's quick turnaround rather than being ready for days like Click or The Travel Show
Rkolsen3,299 posts since 20 Jan 2014
BBC World News
All programmes on the news channel are played out from a studio gallery, not a playout facility. But yes with something like Newsnight it's quick turnaround rather than being ready for days like Click or The Travel Show

Isn’t Newsnight still on the air when BBC News starts playing it out?
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
Rex (previously MetalGearRex) 1,545 posts since 11 May 2016
London London

Correct me if I'm wrong - but BBC Two finishes airing Newsnight to hand over to the weather before the BBC News Channel repeat airs.
REEEEEEEEE
Markymark8,198 posts since 13 Dec 2004
Meridian (North) South Today

Correct me if I'm wrong - but BBC Two finishes airing Newsnight to hand over to the weather before the BBC News Channel repeat airs.

Well, with the modern miracle of video servers, it’s hardly a technical challenge should there be an overlap !
Rkolsen and Rex gave kudos
No further posts are being accepted for this topic