The Newsroom

London Live

announce News presenters (December 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SD
SuperDave
BBI45 posted:
SPOILER ALERT!

She said yes (didn't see it, but saw the tweet)

If you have a spoiler, put it in a spoiler tab! You have now ruined it for the 2 people that are yet to get round to watching it.

It's ok, they were there
bilky asko and Brekkie gave kudos
RO
rob Founding member
BBI45 posted:
SPOILER ALERT!

If you have a spoiler, put it in a spoiler tab! You have now ruined it for the 2 people that are yet to get round to watching it.

2 people? That's pushing it a bit... Smile
BBI45, TVGBs and London Lite gave kudos
TV
TVGBs
I see the proposal has been viewed by a massive 172 people.

BB
BBI45
TVGBs posted:
I see the proposal has been viewed by a massive 172 people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i463vyQDr90

I was only 170 people off. Close enough.

Still closer than rob:
rob posted:
BBI45 posted:
SPOILER ALERT!

2 people? That's pushing it a bit... Smile
BR
Brekkie
Bet they were banking on a no - Might have gone viral then.
DB
dbl
Bladdy hell - fail.
BB
BBI45
Bet they were banking on a no - Might have gone viral then.

I'd like to think not... but yeah, probably.
JO
Josh
Not sure if this was posted, but the logo for Bounce , the children strand has been released. I think it looks like every playpark logo ever

SD
SuperDave
Listings in The Standard for tonight's London Go describe it as 'Live from a queue near you'. It hasn't been 'live' since the original format was axed in November 2014.
NG
noggin Founding member
Listings in The Standard for tonight's London Go describe it as 'Live from a queue near you'. It hasn't been 'live' since the original format was axed in November 2014.

CTRL+C
CTRL+V
WO
Worzel
JoshX posted:
Not sure if this was posted, but the logo for Bounce , the children strand has been released. I think it looks like every playpark logo ever

JoshX posted:

Made me think of this...

http://coyotepr.uk/tv/bring-back-fun-house/attachment/fun-house-logo/
TV
TVGBs

Well, there's nothing like attention to detail and that is nothing like attention to detail.
Last edited by TVGBs on 26 February 2018 3:02am

Newer posts