(February 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RO
Rory
Anyone up for a game of noughts and crosses? Razz
JO
Josh
Anyone up for a game of noughts and crosses? Razz

I'm more of a Battleships person. Or Jenga.
NL
Ne1L C
Cwilliams.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Last edited by Ne1L C on 20 February 2018 8:10pm
RD
RDJ
Lets just pretend it's TVF's version of the now defunct Annual BBC RBS Rebroadcast tests.

In fact....

FO
FanOfTV99
RDJ posted:
Lets just pretend it's TVF's version of the now defunct Annual BBC RBS Rebroadcast tests.

In fact....

All we need is a woman saying number in the background Very Happy
:-(
A former member
PLEASE dont use that awful clock music.
WH
Whataday Founding member
If anyone does want to talk Brit Awards tomorrow then I'll be over on the Popjustice forums where there's already a big thread.
VM
VMPhil
I like how ITV advertised the Brit Awards this year, with a trailer that basically said 'We know you only watch this for when things go wrong'. No qualms about showing the Madonna incident either (even if it was only for a second)
RK
Rkolsen
I like how ITV advertised the Brit Awards this year, with a trailer that basically said 'We know you only watch this for when things go wrong'. No qualms about showing the Madonna incident either (even if it was only for a second)

I need to see that.
MW
Mike W
RDJ posted:

In fact....

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep WedNesDay, 21st February TwoThousand and EIGHTEEN beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
JO
Josh
RDJ posted:

In fact....

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep WedNesDay, 21st February TwoThousand and EIGHTEEN beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Nah, it'll be something like this: * ahem *

BEEEEEEEEEEEEE- 19 *pause* 45 and *pause* 58 seconds -EEEEEEEEEEEP
JA
Jamesypoo
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Glad to see you've not lost touch with your roots, Mike.

Newer posts