TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

March 2017 onwards - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AD
addlestones
April for the new studio then! I suppose it ties in with Easter so launch date 2nd April possible??
BS
Ben Shatliff
April for the new studio then! I suppose it ties in with Easter so launch date 2nd April possible??

April 2nd is Easter Monday. Could be the following week April 9th maybe.
AA
AllAboutTV
Could also be the 16th? The 23rd? The 30th even?
RO
rob Founding member
Could also be the 16th? The 23rd? The 30th even?

Please stop.
AA
AllAboutTV
I'd love a new theme tune for GMB. This current one just doesn't cut it for me. Sounds like a trumpet changing ever so slightly all the way through. We need a good strong solid memorable catchy one like GMTV had.
GM
Gary McEwan
I'd love a new theme tune for GMB. This current one just doesn't cut it for me. Sounds like a trumpet changing ever so slightly all the way through. We need a good strong solid memorable catchy one like GMTV had.

But what we don't need is another GMTV. Would you just change the theme whenever you wanted to because it 'doesn't cut it for you'?
AA
AllAboutTV
What are you talking about? I'm not saying we need another gmtv I'm saying we need a good strong quality catchy theme tune. Also not asking to get it changed when ever I want. And yes it doesn't cut it for me. That a problem to you?
DB
dbl
Once again..
rob posted:

Please stop.
Ittr, mannewskev and ManicPumpkin gave kudos
UB
UBox
I would totally disagree about the theme tune. The clarion call is so distinct and you can do anything with that theme tune while you can still tell that it's GMB.
IT
Ittr
Whilst I don't mind the GMB theme tune, I'd still say my favourite was the one Daybreak used 2010-2012.
JK
JKDerry
Well a new intro has to be introduced, as the current one has the London Studios as its key feature. I wonder if Television Centre will feature in the new opening titles?
WM
W M
Well a new intro has to be introduced, as the current one has the London Studios as its key feature. I wonder if Television Centre will feature in the new opening titles?

Be nice if they replaced the first shot with a UK map with the sun rising on the horizon, and the second shot of ITV towers with the first shot used currently showing general London.

Newer posts