TV Home Forum

Saturday Night Takeaway 2018

(February 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
Larry the Loafer
Seeing as there was a thread last year, figured there'd end up being one this year. Confirmed to start on February 24th, DS is also "exclusively" reporting that Little Ant and Dec have been dropped. Given their most recent work has been dancing about in the background, it's hardly surprising, but there don't seem to be any plans to replace them. It looks to be solely driven by the boys, maybe Mulhern, and Scarlett... because let's face it, the poor woman isn't getting any exposure...

XQ
XQD
The last to come from TLS. Some special things planned, AIUI.
TF
TellyFan
LCL92 posted:

AIUI?
TV
TVFan2017
LCL92 posted:

AIUI?

As I Understand It.
TF
TellyFan
What special things are planned, any spoilers? 🙈
AG
AxG
Does it involve dynamite?
TF
TellyFan
AxG posted:
Does it involve dynamite?

“You’re only to supposed to blow the bloody doors off!”
JA
james-2001
"Doesn't matter if we trash the studio, as it won't be used again".
DE88, Luke B and watchingtv gave kudos
BR
Brekkie
The End of the Studios Show I imagine. Anyone know if they're doing their final show on location this year or if they'll be at TLS till their final episode?
NB
NicB1971
Abseiling down the tower for the final time?
LL
Larry the Loafer
The End of the Studios Show I imagine. Anyone know if they're doing their final show on location this year or if they'll be at TLS till their final episode?

I hope they don't. It felt like they bit off more they found chew last year and it concluded with a musical number where people were singing out of sync.
TF
TellyFan

Universal Studios in Florida.

Newer posts