TV Home Forum

ITV2

All the happennig (October 2017)

:-(
A former member
That new show "Survival Of The Fittest" Starts next week and there pushing it everywhere with stings/flashes and break bumpers along with next tags.

I've uploaded a little bit here: https://theident.gallery/itv2-2018-special.php

A Little bit eh Very Happy I dread to to think what a lot is Wink
RE
Rex (previously MetalGearRex) London London
That new show "Survival Of The Fittest" Starts next week and there pushing it everywhere with stings/flashes and break bumpers along with next tags.

Outdoor promotion too - seen a few adverts for it in the morning.

I sense ITV are really banking on this series to do decently on ITV2 - thanks to the success of Love Island and their other reality shows.
REEEEEEEEE
A former member
There were running promos for this since late December. ITV really are banking on this.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Promotions in general seem to be running much longer now. Trauma, which begins on ITV next week, has been heavily promoted since before Christmas.
Stay Local. Stay Safe. Stay Alive.
TC
TCOTV
I only really watch itv2 for family guy so I don't know if this is all day or at night, but for the last few night they had two continuity presenters at the same time. Any reason why?
DB
dbl London London
TCOTV posted:
I only really watch itv2 for family guy so I don't know if this is all day or at night, but for the last few night they had two continuity presenters at the same time. Any reason why?

Do you mean 'dual' continuity like...

https://theident.gallery/player.php?id=BLAZE-2016-ID-STORAGE-1
JO
Jon Central (West) Midlands Today
TCOTV posted:

I think it’s linked to Survival of the Fittest.

107 days later

A former member
Love island is back Next week and its seems the pres has been hyped yo ti Survival ofthe fittest levels.
DB
dbl London London
Not surprising, it's practically the biggest reality TV/multichannel show on TV. Rival channels are 'battening down the hatches' so to speak, to cope with the ratings dip.
JA
james-2001 Central (East) East Midlands Today
Literally the only thing I've ever heard about Love Island was regular articles about how they showed far too much smoking...
AE
AlexEdohHD13 London London
Literally the only thing I've ever heard about Love Island was regular articles about how they showed far too much smoking...

I'm surprised they're still smoking in 'Love Island'
Part of the ITV Network, This is Granada. At 6.30pm
JB
JasonB London London
Literally the only thing I've ever heard about Love Island was regular articles about how they showed far too much shagging...

Corrected it for you! Wink
Have you washed your hands?

Newer posts