TV Home Forum

This Morning

New look and a brand new set - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (August 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JC
JCB
She must be the most successful Big Brother contestant ever, still going on TV after 15 years.

Kate Lawler who was in the same series as Alison is still in broadcasting, working for Virgin Radio currently.

And Adele from that series is a DJ on Radio 1.
JA
james-2001
She must be the most successful Big Brother contestant ever, still going on TV after 15 years.

Kate Lawler who was in the same series as Alison is still in broadcasting, working for Virgin Radio currently.

I admit I've been unaware of anything she did since RI:SE ended!
LL
London Lite Founding member

I admit I've been unaware of anything she did since RI:SE ended!

She's been on radio more than television. Capital FM in London and Kerrang Radio when it was based in Birmingham as well.
Last edited by London Lite on 19 January 2018 7:01pm
JA
james-2001
Explains why I've not been aware of her, then!
JO
Jonwo
Alison did well considering she was last minute cover but that have been really tight for time since she's based in Birmingham. I know when Jenni Falconer covered Ruth a few years back, she got the call at 5am but she's based in London and she was presenting her radio show on Heart.

Has there ever been an incident where both main presenters are indisposed? I know Holly and Ben Shephard had to host on a Friday because Marvin and Rochelle became unavailable at the last minute but thatโ€™s the only one I remember
Last edited by Jonwo on 19 January 2018 6:16pm
BR
Brekkie
Breakdown fans might enjoy the beginning of todays show. Very Happy
DB
dbl

Laughing
:-(
A former member
What was the first piece of music. Some one say it famous piece I disagree.
JB
JasonB
dbl posted:

Laughing

Did the both of them turn up to work hungover from an awards ceremony again?
JO
Jonwo
dbl posted:

Laughing

Did the both of them turn up to work hungover from an awards ceremony again?

Itโ€™s happens every year the day after the NTAs that itโ€™s become a running joke.
IS
Inspector Sands
What was the first piece of music. Some one say it famous piece I disagree.

It was Bradley Walsh, as mentioned by both the announcer and Holly. Here's the full video:
:-(
A former member
The very first piece, where there is no singing. 15sec - 30secs.

Newer posts