TV Home Forum

ITV Idents (Post Christmas)

(January 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Maybe there doing what Radio stations do and only have a few a day but build it up over the coming weeks? Mind you STV still doesn't have its xmas pres , I think there will start next monday.
A former member
If I remember correctly they did the same last year - as did Channel 4. It was only in the last week or so before the 25th did every junction (except news/current affairs) have a Christmas ident.
AE
AlexEdohHD13
I just saw a new fishing ident:

(Clip uploaded by TV Live)
AB
ashley b Founding member
Yep, I captured it just before the news at 10:30 this evening.
BE
Bert75
New ident that means they won’t change there style any time soon and we probably end up with the same xmas idents for xmas 2018
BR
Brekkie
If I remember correctly they did the same last year - as did Channel 4. It was only in the last week or so before the 25th did every junction (except news/current affairs) have a Christmas ident.

And I think thats the right way to do it - use it around Christmas or special programming then go all out nearer the date.

28 days later

AE
AlexEdohHD13
The regular breakbumpers are (thankfully) being shown in Native HD.

18 days later

A former member
Quote:
Men Swimming Back in the Sea ident (2013) Wiki says it should be from Sept 2015:

Has anyone seen that ident?
A former member
I been look for the past day, and even check your site and youtube etc and nothing, yet it been claimed its been in used for 2 1/2 years... Confused

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ITV_television_idents#Later_Additions

Is this a complete wind up???

Quote:

* Swimmers back into the Sea:
A backwards version of the earlier ident of Swimmers. A group of people are seen heading back into the water before a morning swim at the sea.
September 2015 – present
A former member
That’s some hilarious wind-up if so!
A former member
That’s some hilarious wind-up if so!

Have you ever seen it in the past two and half years?
A former member
I don’t keep track.

Newer posts