Now just er...NOW. (October 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DV
DVB Cornwall
Offer ....

15 days later

BR
Brekkie
A month of Sky Sports available for half price at the moment (including existing customers) with code AANOWCZ2GOYC.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/now-tv-1-month-sports-pass-50-off-with-voucher-was-3399-now-1699-2862925
MY
MY83
How does one apply this voucher if one is an existing customer?

EDIT : Done it. Half price in January - sweet. Thanks Brekkie - Thakkie.

13 days later

RE
Rex
NOW TV are sending emails to selected users regarding a trial on the Xbox One.

The email was sent to me, although I don’t have an Xbox One (for obvious reasons).

10 days later

DV
DVB Cornwall
Retention offer received.

Just got a 4 months @ £3.99pm offer for Movies during the cancellation process.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Retention offer received.

Just got a 4 months @ £3.99pm offer for Movies during the cancellation process.

Same here back in December. Also £3.49 for Ent for four months.
DM
dmch82
One month free cinema pass available with code MOVIEFT and one month free entertainment pass with code ENTFT
nwtv2003, London Lite and Rex gave kudos
RE
Rex
One month free cinema pass available with code MOVIEFT and one month free entertainment pass with code ENTFT

Got a free month for both passes. Nice, thanks for sharing.
London Lite and dmch82 gave kudos
WO
Worzel
Don't know how long it's been like it but Channel 5 have finally updated their Youview software so it no longer displays the Demand 5 branding and is now My5 with a new interface.
MI
Mike516
Don't know how long it's been like it but Channel 5 have finally updated their Youview software so it no longer displays the Demand 5 branding and is now My5 with a new interface.

The change started rolling out 14th December 2017.
LL
Still no change to the branding on the Now TV boxes sadly.

Gold has reverted to SD again. Worth noting that most live channels are streaming at just under 5000mbps for the 720p channels and 2500mbps for the remaining SD channels.
LL
After doing a survey for NOW TV, it appears they'll be relaunching their no-contract broadband service with TalkTalk style fixed price options, starting at £18pm for ADSL2+ as long as you remain a customer.

Newer posts