TV Home Forum

BBC Two 2015 with 90s idents

NEW: Dragons Den ident with a nod to the past (January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
My God, just seen some horrible coloured endboard on a BBC Two trailer:
DP
D.Page
My God, just seen some horrible coloured endboard on a BBC Two trailer.

I know. The most garish lime colour imaginable.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Actually the more I look at the above endboard, not only the more it makes my head hurt but I notice nothing is aligned up. And it annoys me. Mad
BR
Brekkie
Even just removing the box logo would make it passable.
DP
D.Page
Actually the more I look at the above endboard, not only the more it makes my head hurt but I notice nothing is aligned up. And it annoys me. Mad

Print out the still, stick it onto your back and you can ride a bike safely in darkness.
LoganStuff and paul_hadley gave kudos
TO
tomo359
So BBC Two still using christmas branded promos despite idents going back to normal? Just seen a christmas promo for the T Rex programme with Chris Packham.
DB
dbl
To be honest they should just retire the pastel colour endboards and just keep with this style:

Until a rebrand actually happens.
Last edited by dbl on 2 January 2018 9:10pm
JO
Joe
dbl posted:
To be honest they should just retire the pastel colour endboards and just keep with this style:

Pastel? That's generous! 😛
DB
dbl
Joe posted:
dbl posted:

Pastel? That's generous! 😛

A bit understated, acid trip colours? Wink
PF
PFML84
So BBC Two still using christmas branded promos despite idents going back to normal? Just seen a christmas promo for the T Rex programme with Chris Packham.

With “T. rex” in the name. Not sure that’s how it’s supposed to be spelled out. But it’s the least of the end boards problems.
CA
Cavan

With “T. rex” in the name. Not sure that’s how it’s supposed to be spelled out. But it’s the least of the end boards problems.

Yes, that is how it's supposed to be spelled out.
PF
PFML84
I thought it was T-Rex. Seeing it with a full stop and a small r was strange. Even if it is correct it looks wrong.

Newer posts