The Gallery

AM graphics

Updating my first ever mock (December 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AG
AxG
Probably your best effort so far, a step in the right direction.
CY
cyberdude
AxG posted:
Probably your best effort so far, a step in the right direction.

Thank you.
TV
TVViewer256
It’s better, but needs improvement, such as being 4:3 safe
AG
AxG

It's 2018, it really does not need to be.
DB
dbl

Nope. It's 2018, most people have widescreen/HD sets, 16:9 safe should be the requirement.
UB
UBox
It's good to see that you appear to have taken feedback on board and come back with a much better mock which I actually really like.

The font is a million miles better than the previous one and is easy to read. The logo is basic but nice and follows modern convention with a nice clean style. With the straps, they are informative and the line under them works nicely as an accent however they don't appear to allow for 2 lines of text.

I can see there being an issue with the clock not having a background meaning it could blend in. Maybe use the black semi-transparent colour behind the clock and logo? The stocks graphic could probably do with some colour whether that be an arrow or something else and the text needs moving slightly as it is slightly close to the edge of the box. I wouldn't worry about 4:3 safe zones or 16:9 since this is an online channel.

I have to say this is the best mock you have uploaded and a real improvement although there are still a couple of niggles. It would be nice to see it animated too.
CY
cyberdude
UBox posted:
With the straps, they are informative and the line under them works nicely as an accent however they don't appear to allow for 2 lines of text.

IT
Ittr
UBox posted:
With the straps, they are informative and the line under them works nicely as an accent however they don't appear to allow for 2 lines of text.

The font is still quite hard to read. Also, I think the logo and clock ticker should be on the left.

As well as this, the Blue on White combo is again - hard to read.

Newer posts