TV Home Forum

BBC2 Christmas 2017 Idents

More past pres this year? (November 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TI
TIGHazard
Just noticed that the BBC has been busy with video ident takedowns on YouTube as shown in the Topic Videos sidebar

D.Page will be able to spread more light on that but I think they only took down one video of his but it gave him copyright strike that took down his entire channel. I don't think they took down every video on the sidebar.
IT
Ittr
Just noticed that the BBC has been busy with video ident takedowns on YouTube as shown in the Topic Videos sidebar

D.Page will be able to spread more light on that but I think they only took down one video of his but it gave him copyright strike that took down his entire channel. I don't think they took down every video on the sidebar.

I do think it's a bit stupid that a copyright strike completely deletes your channel indefinitely. I think it should probably be different periods depending on the situation.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a YouTube Talk thread, so lets get back on topic
LL
Larry the Loafer
One strike doesn't have any affect on your channel. Three, however, will kill it. Copyright claims only affect the video in question though, and have no bearing on the channel.
CA
Cavan
There's a nice, festive BBC SPORT trail on BBC TWO NI at the moment.

Last edited by Cavan on 31 December 2017 10:42pm

Newer posts