TV Home Forum

BBC1 Christmas 2017 Idents

Please - Don't (one)mess up the Christmas idents this year (November 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
Death in Paradise Series 7 Sting:

https://vimeo.com/248866975

Martin Parr after a couple of TV Forumers found him filming a sequel to sea swimmers?
DP
D.Page
Death in Paradise Series 7 Sting:

https://vimeo.com/248866975

Martin Parr after a couple of TV Forumers found him filming a sequel to sea swimmers?

I get you, but the way I see it, blaming Parr is like blaming Helen Williets for atrocious weather. The BBC commissioned the 'work' and evidently deemed it acceptable to the brief. He's laughing all the way to the bank for not needing to be unduly challenged with any photographic techniques or principles and getting a wadge of dosh for his trouble. I'd do the same in his position.
BE
Bert75
It’s shame we going back to that rubbish press next week on bbc 1 is sad to think a main channel like bbc 1 comes up with that oneness junk bbc 2 idents are much better
:-(
A former member
I’m starting to think you don’t like the Oneness idents.
WI
Wicko
It’s shame we going back to that rubbish press next week on bbc 1 is sad to think a main channel like bbc 1 comes up with that oneness junk bbc 2 idents are much better

It is what it is. On the scale of importance, it doesn't overly matter. We have had them for a year and that year went pretty fast. We will likely have them for another couple of years. Perhaps it's time to vent your frustration and anger on things that will really impact your life - like politics. What can we do about Oneness? Nowt! Why? Because 90% of TV viewers couldn't care less!
OR
orange
Can you really say ‘get something better to worry about than TV pres’ on a TV pres forum though? Bit of a contradiction in terms...
You’re allowed to be frustrated with oneness and TV pres and say your opinions on it, but don’t be saying just ‘oh I don’t like oneness Sad‘ all the time because that adds nothing to the conversation and you end up repeating yourself.
WH
Whitnall
“Allowed”

I say.
ET
ethanh05
Right, who's ready for some more Oneness?
VM
VMPhil

ET
ethanh05

I should have said 'Right, who's ready for more pain'.
OR
orange
“Allowed”

I say.

...I don’t see what’s wrong with saying ‘allowed’?
I’m allowed to say allowed!
ET
ethanh05
_Tom_ posted:
“Allowed”

I say.

...I don’t see what’s wrong with saying ‘allowed’?
I’m allowed to say allowed!

Are you? Never!

Newer posts