Christmas Greetings

(December 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Josh
Merry Christmas, fellow forumers.
RE
Rex
Seasons Greetings to everyone here on TV Forum.
MW
Mike W
Merry Christmas everyone, hope it's a good one Smile
CY
cyberdude
Merry Christmas! It's been a pleasure discussing TV with you guys this year! Hopefully we can continue this into next year.
DE
DE88
Merry Christmas all.

I've enjoyed my first year as a fully-fledged member, following several years of merely lurking. In particular, I've found out a fair few things about TV that I didn't know or wasn't sure about before (mainly from the great Steve W). Wink

Here's to more of the same in 2018. Thumbs up
BK
bkman1990
Happy Christmas to everyone on TV Forum. I hope you all have a great 2018.
NL
Ne1L C
Merry Christmas everyone x
RO
Rory
Hope everyone on TV Forum has had a great day today. Here's to 2018 Smile
:-(
A former member
As we enter a new year, its become clear that forum is running a bit more with passions, that no bad thing but I think were all getting cabin fever.

Let's take this chance to all take a deep breath and remember a forum Wink

I wish everyone a Happy 2018 !
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
As we enter a new year, its become clear that forum is running a bit more with passions, that no bad thing but I think were all getting cabin fever.

How can you have cabin fever on a web forum? This isn't North Korea where if you can get on the internet at all you're limited to three sites and run the risk of getting shot if you even think about going to a fourth site.

Maybe it should be a condition of membership to TV Forum to have Bach playing in another tab. Wink
JB
JasonB

How can you have cabin fever on a web forum? This isn't North Korea where if you can get on the internet at all you're limited to three sites and run the risk of getting shot if you even think about going to a fourth site.

Maybe it should be a condition of membership to TV Forum to have Bach playing in another tab. Wink

There you go:

:-(
A former member
Whisky and run has started ealry. Zipper

Newer posts