Media Websites

TV Live

(July 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Its that time again; What a year 2017 has been, it was TV live 10th Birthday, Ashley B joined the TV live team, new webhost was find, and new larger size format has been introduced for newer pics and Rob managed to keep the shop steady for most of the year
I dont know how he does it, espeical with all the stuff people just don't see.

I wish All the readers and visitors to TV live, Merry xmas and I hope your enjoy 2018 (not in Oneness) I'm sure rob would also join me in saying thank you to all the people who have contributed again to the site over 2017.

Cavan once again done a outstanding job with the BBC xmas pages, Ashley has done fantastic job in helping to fill in the gaps ( S4C to name ) and adding new content, while paul is doing sterling job helping out, (Keep an eye out for updates) All Three have done a credit and deserve a round of applause .

This year I've also starting doing an audits it was partly to try and keep track of the current pres, sometimes we forget as were human Wink There still gems popping up on the TV pres, Unfortunately alot of people just seem stuck on the BBC, believe me look on freeview and you might just find some hidden treasures.

And of course I have to wish the other pres sites a merry xmas: TV Room, TV whirl, Ident Gallery, Presentation Archive which sting bring in a bit of competition and keeps the high standards across the broad. Cool
RO
Rory
Happy Christmas to all at TV Live - thanks for all the hard work into what I find a very useful website Smile
RO
rob Founding member
Thanks to everyone for their support this year. It's been a very difficult year for me as some of you will know, and I hope that 2018 will bring much better television presentation (although I doubt it).

Thanks to 623058, Cavan, Ash and Paul for their support. Have a good Christmas.
DS
DarthSidious
Is that another new logo on your twitter website header?
JA
JAS84
Favicon's changed too - yeah, TV Live seems to be getting a new look next week. Which they seem to do a lot!
VM
VMPhil
Just a heads up, I often visit the old TV Live URL at tv-live.org.uk or tvlive.org.uk, and it doesn't appear to redirect to the new site. It would be nice if something like that could be put in place, especially for those following old links from other sites who don't know about the new URL. Smile
RO
rob Founding member
Just a heads up, I often visit the old TV Live URL at tv-live.org.uk or tvlive.org.uk, and it doesn't appear to redirect to the new site. It would be nice if something like that could be put in place, especially for those following old links from other sites who don't know about the new URL. Smile

I will get the redirect from tvlive.org.uk back online as soon as I can. The tv-live.org.uk address has gone now...
RO
rob Founding member

Very observant. No new look planned, just an updated logo. Yes, another one... don't moan about it.
DS
DarthSidious
rob posted:

Very observant. No new look planned, just an updated logo. Yes, another one... don't moan about it.

In what way am I moaning? Sorry for bringing it up Embarassed
:-(
A former member
There has been aload of updates which include xmas over the past couple of days and there a few more to come:

The ones that might be of more interest are:

* Ch4 1996: http://tvlive.website/tv-presentation/channel-4/channel-4/1996-1999/channel-4-christmas-1996-1998/
* TVS Sheep: http://tvlive.website/tv-presentation/itv/regions/tvs/tvs-1987-1992/
* BBC2 1989 Wink http://tvlive.website/tv-presentation/bbc/bbc-two/1986-1991/bbc-two-christmas-1986-1990/
Last edited by A former member on 25 December 2017 1:22pm - 2 times in total
RO
rob Founding member
rob posted:

In what way am I moaning? Sorry for bringing it up Embarassed

That wasn't aimed at you... just the usual people who moan about me changing the logo on a regular basis. Smile
RO
rob Founding member

This has now been fixed. Smile

Newer posts