TV Home Forum

International Presentation

(September 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
KU
Kunst
A comedy channel from the main public broadcasters (esp. when replacing one of the main channels) is just so so wrong
EL
elmarko
Why exactly?
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Here's a bit of an oddity - the Canary Islands regional opt out of Antena 3

I'm amazed that the interface of their playout system is in English.

Their presentation is a little strange, no idents as such, programmes just start, and they seem to just crash into ad breaks, most of which are taken up with a breakfiller (shared with sister channel La Sexta) on the Canarias opt.
EL
elmarko
So are they jumping into another channel's ad break then?

14 days later

DB
dbl
Channel 9 looks like it might have a refresh in the new year, judging by this 2018 promo:

There's several versions for different markets (Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane etc..)
Mouseboy33 and Brekkie gave kudos
FO
fox1
Channel Nine Brisbane 2018 Promo

Channel Nine Perth 2018 - without local news anchors, whose contracts were not renewed.
VI
Viakenny
Kunst posted:
I'll ask it here too, since I think there's no need to open a thread just for MTV:
Kunst posted:
MTV Italy, MTV Germany, MTV NL, MTV Denmark &c (Spain and Hungary already adopted them in October) have (once again) a new look, apparently the American one

Not only this new look is rather "blandish", but it destroys any consistency with the MTV music channels they took a lot time to build.. has the British operation adopted this look?
Thanks Smile

That's a new look for all of MTV International (massively inspired by MTV USA though), designed by Trollbäck+Company, with the MTV World Design Studio.
MTV Latin America (including Brazil) also adopted that new look back in October (is the global rollout complete yet?).
http://trollback.com/projects/mtv/
IS
Inspector Sands
fox1 posted:

Channel Nine Perth 2018 - without local news anchors, whose contracts were not renewed.

Who is the woman sitting next to the local anchors who just nods?
VI
Viakenny

Who is the woman sitting next to the local anchors who just nods?

Tracy Grimshaw, presenter of A Current Affair .
DB
dbl
DR1 (Denmark) current OSP/continuity:
MQ
Mr Q
dbl posted:
DR1 (Denmark) current OSP/continuity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XEzNtB6zpk

It's a really clean design. The flow from one item to the next is faultless in its execution. (The same was true of DR1's previous design.) But what really surprises me is the virtual absence of the "DR" logo itself. It appears on the channel DOG, but the emphasis is very strongly on the "1".
HC
Hatton Cross
Would like to know if the overhead road, houses and garden shot, to link the logo to the trail start, or into the ident, is a in-joke.
You know, showing a road junction, in a programming junction...

Newer posts