TV Home Forum

Christmas Greetings

(December 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
VM
VMPhil
As we creep into the early hours of Christmas Eve I would like to once again wish everyone on TV Forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you to the forumers for providing entertaining discussion and insightful knowledge, as well as Asa and the moderation team for their work over the last twelve months.

And a special thank you to those working over the holiday season to keep bringing programmes (and festive presentation!) to our screens.

We don't all agree on the same things, and it's certainly been a divisive year in TV pres to say the least (*cough* Oneness), but I'm glad this place is still so active after all these years, bringing together those of us who share this somewhat unique interest.

Enjoy the festive period and see you in 2018!
JO
Josh
And you. May all the presentation in 2018 be merry and bright.
FO
FanOfTV99
Merry Christmas all

And thank you for accepting me to this amazing fourm. I remember when i was 9 i said that one day i would be a member of the forum.

Thankfully I am and now i can talk about TV Presentation to people.

Thank you for accept me and merry christmas.
ST
Stuart
Thank you to the forumers for providing entertaining discussion and insightful knowledge, as well as Asa and the moderation team for their work over the last twelve months.

And a special thank you to those working over the holiday season to keep bringing programmes (and festive presentation!) to our screens.

I concur Very Happy
(Blimey . . . some "oneness") Shocked
WO
Worzel
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks all for continuing to put up with me. Laughing

Let's see if at least this thread remains squabble-free. Razz

Here's to a BBC Reith and Sky News second studio and graphics revamp New Year.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Season's Greetings to everyone on TVF.
CO
Colorband
It's not quite Christmas Eve at the time I post this, but still - a greeting's a greeting. Merry Christmas everyone, and have a wonderful 2018. Smile
HC
Hatton Cross
'all of the above..' ^^^^
GM
nodnirG kraM
As we creep into the early hours of Christmas Eve

Creep is the word. Nobody is impressed with this sucking up you know. Back to Twitter wit' thee, and post more vintage EastEnders openers.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all (except Isonstine. Sod him).
JW
JamesWorldNews
Saludos por La Navidad. Cheers sweetie. Thanks a lot.
BR
Brekkie
Merry Christmas one and all. In a world that has gone somewhat bonkers in the last 18 months this place is still a reassuring corner of the internet.
DE88 and London Lite gave kudos
RE
remlap
Merry Christmas TVForumers, have a good un!

Newer posts